Who is active in the northeast?

VFRbeliever

• Member Contributer

Hey all,

Just wondering who is still actively using vfrdiscussion in the northeast region.  I recently picked up another 2002 VFR and will be riding all summer and into the fall.  Anyone interested in getting a fall ride together...MA, NH, VT?  Who's here?  Where are you from?  I live in southern NH.

~Chris

• Member Contributer

Believer - I'm in western mass (Berkshires) but not very active on the board....

• Member Contributer

I'm in the Mid Coast region of Maine, about a 100 miles north of Portland.

I try to ride as much as I can when I'm home. I ship out for a living so I'm gone about 6 months a year, and I'm back on the ship next week.

I did manage to sneak out of Maine between snowstorms earlier this month and spent a week in West Virginia, North Carolina and Virginia, its wasn't particularly warm there either as the bike had frost on it every morning.........

I'll keep an eye on this to see if anything develops later this summer when hopefully I'm back

• Member Contributer

I am in northern east Vermont (NEK) try to ride as much as possible. got a week off from work 2nd week of June (americade week)

• Member Contributer

I'll keep my eyes and ears open to see who might be around.  I'd be more than willing to put a ride together later this year.  The fall rides in NE are spectacular.

~Chris

In south central PA here, I spend alot of time riding my 2014 VFR800FD local to me, but your a good distance away up there.

• Member Contributer

I'm in CT near RI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

spotted a yellow 5th gen in NH yesterday, don't know if it was someone here or not. it was around the Kancamagus Highway

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Near Binghamton, NY here.  About an hour south of Syracuse.  I tend to head down to PA for the majority of my riding, though.  Less LEO and easier to get lost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I am in RI. Haven't been on here much lately and mostly commute and short hop on the VFR. But I have always wanted to go down to the ride the members do down around the Tail of the Dragon.

Cheers, and keep the rubber side down!

I'm in eastern CT.

Always up for a ride. Did a 1500 mile loop a couple weeks ago to west Virginia and back, hit the high point national MX, will be at the Wick this weekend if anyone is coming out... some great roads across PA!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I'm headed to the AHRMA races in Millville NJ this weekend. Anyone going?

I'm in Billerica, MA, not far from Salem, NH. I'm going to be in Nashua next Thursday evening for bike night and custom ear plug fitting. You should come by. https://www.facebook.com/events/1765686187043235/

Also check out new England Riders: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewEnglandRiders/ or http://www.newenglandriders.org/

And would love to get together to ride and/or talk VFRs. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived