Texasmac T-Shirt Design Contest!

OK folks, I need to get a T-shirt design for this years event which is only 5-6 weeks out now.

Some I wanted to open up a design contest for design.

Dutchinterceptor has been the sole source of designs for the entire life of the Tmac(Thank you Sir!) be he has retired from the hassle of dealing with me, so here we are.

The need is for the large back or front design, I have a stock sleeve & VFRD logo for the rest.

Your job is to design and post up here and we will have a vote for the winner.

Time is getting tight so the deadline will be this Sunday or maybe slightly longer.

Winner will get ???? A free Tee and Life long Fame along with free admission to the event if your coming.

So please design away.

Let's see what you got!

BR

• Member Contributer

While we're waiting for the 2016 design candidates to roll in, could T-Mac veterans post photos of t-shirts past? Maybe it will help spur people's creativity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Have an idea, but no drawing skills....

Texas Mac rode a silver 6th gen I think:

Capture.JPG

(or with the the top right spot empty?)

• Member Contributer
13 hours ago, Baileyrock said:

Rob,

there are nine of the designs above in my sig at the bottom of the page. These avatars were made directly from the tee design.

BR,

Ah! I'm glad you said something. I turned off the "show signatures" setting back when I first registered with VFRD, so I had no idea the exact images I was asking after were visible to most everyone but me two inches above my typed question.

• Member Contributer
On 4/28/2016 at 11:05 AM, Knight said:

If I may ask, what are the dark objects in the mustard colored logo, and in the Lonestar flag?

If I read you correctly, they are dragon logos from Tail Of The Dragon souvenir (tourist trap) store / gas station / restaurant at the eastern (NC) end of The Dragon (US 129).

As in:  

DragonHelmet.JPG

Just now, MaxSwell said:

If I read you correctly, they are dragon logos from Tail Of The Dragon souvenir (tourist trap) store / gas station / restaurant at the eastern (NC) end of The Dragon.    

Aha. Thanks.

• Member Contributer
11 minutes ago, Knight said:

Aha. Thanks.

You are very welcome. Hope you can get one for yourself.

Yeah, getting old and tired after 13 years and putting less and less effort into it. Andrea helped a bunch last year, but she's out of sorts and hopefully OK. Too much in her life this year to attend let alone help out. hell I'm not even riding the Viffer any more!

• Member Contributer

Well. it may be your last to plan, but if you want to pass the mantle onto someone else, I'll take it on. It's way too much fun to let it fade. I may not be able to do as good of a job, and it may have to be a little different (I.E.= less grandiose), but I'll do my best. Of course, I'll take all the help I can get. We'll talk about it in a few weeks if you'd like.

• Member Contributer

I really like the idea of any VFR pictured on the tee shirt. The gear(s) are a nice also. But then again I am biased.

The VFR pic shows what VFR riding is all about.

I would move the tmac/texasmac  over the top, the 2016 at the bottom. Then figure out how to make the 13 dominate maybe filling the grayish circle behind the rider like the sun.

I like the VFRD and franklin details. (-:

Thanks for your efforts.. 

Cool and getting closer to what I was thinking.

Can you try?

If the knee/tail section/Honda was center of pic and you used the light gray shadow circle that you can see in your first of this design as edge,do the following:

Arc TexasMac over the center of that circle

arc 2016 below center of that circle

Impose the VFR(bike) over a huge 13 that's the same height as the entire bike/rider combo, no th annual.

That is what I'm invisioning and now you see why Dutch quit doing these for me because I'm a huge PIA.

BR

Archived