U-Crating Of A Rc213V-S Video With Brief Startup Sound

windyrun

Question

9 answers to this question

That was pretty awesome to see - thanks MCN and the owner for showing us that.

Honda used to have a HRC paint scheme for each racebike model, but they seem to have gone to the same look they use for official practice with this one - which in my opinion adds that little extra cachet to the bike. Not that it needs it.

I was at Phillip Island when a dude rolled up with a Desmosedici and proceeded to ride the piss out of it until it shut down - at which point he got his 1198 out of his van and continued on that. So I reckon we'll see one of these puppies on track at some point in time.

If I win Lotto I guess I now have to buy an NR AND an RC213V-S. I suppose the RC would be the Sunday morning 3-5 hour fanger bike, and the NR would be the "off to Phillip Island for the annual 5000km return MotoGP tour" bike. Man I'd feel like Casey Stoner... until I realised that I'm not waking up next to the lovely Adriana :)

• Member Contributer

Thanks for posting! After all that white glove treatment with the crates they go and spill fuel on the tank (3:46)...send it back!!!

It sounds like a diesel or a Ducati whilst it sits idling

How often does it need a service and at what cost ? not that it matters just curious

I would keep that in the living room instead of the TV

• Member Contributer

I could never understand spending so much money on a bike. But then again, I've never been able to understand trophy wives either :unsure:

Archived