Official 13Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread 2016

• Member Contributer

I want to make it, missed last years.. But I'm not sure if the stars are going to align correctly for it to happen..

Hopefully and your brother on his CBR can make it this year Dave.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Can we have sweat wicking t-shirts this year? Pretty please?

• Member Contributer

:beer:Well my plans were in flux for quite awhile - first solo with KanadianKen - now wife coming and staying at cabin again. Will be arriving on Sat 14 May and pulling out the Sun 29 May. If anyone in the area early pm me and we can try to arrange meet ups. Cabin is just outside Franklin off 28.

looking fwd to seeing everyone again. :beer:

• Member Contributer

Can we have sweat wicking t-shirts this year? Pretty please?

Second

I found a new type of shirt that has a reflective design on the back last week.

I know most of us wear gear over these shirts but wondering if anyone would be interested in me trying to help Baily out and see if this is feasible.

Or any interest in picking a reflective TexasMac patch for the back of your jacket instead of a shirt with reflective design on the back?

I know most of us wear gear over these shirts but wondering if anyone would be interested in me trying to help Baily out and see if this is feasible.

Or any interest in picking a reflective TexasMac patch for the back of your jacket instead of a shirt with reflective design on the back?

i guess that might help us find some of our drunk attendees that wonder off after dark! :491:

i guess that might help us find some of our drunk attendees that wonder off after dark! :491:

So that's where Kevin goes....

• Member Contributer

My vote is for the old fashion cotton tee shirt. Reflective? No enthusiasm here.

• Member Contributer

I signed my dad and I up. That's a wild bunch of folks already signed up. All 8 of them.

Thanks for the complement!

As much as i'd love to be with you beggars at TMAC this year - its not on my priority list. My Dad's terminal cancer has changed our world quite a bit and I'm spending as much time as I can with him in hospital. Actually - I hope I can't make it to TMAC - cause that means he's still with us.

HOwever - I must request that you folks have the best TMAC ever - make tons of stories - have a barrel of laughs - and make sure that there are lots of flashlights being held while: someone syncs their valves, changes a tire by hand, rewires a harness, fixes a tank vent, straightens a screen fairing, replaces a frame slider, and whatever else happens in the dark in the parking lot!!! Good times ahead!!

For the sake of spending more time with your Dad, I hope you miss TMAC this year as well.

Wishing the best to you and your family in this difficult time.

Archived