How To Make Logo For Signatures

Here is an evaluation of easy-to-use logo making software from just a couple of weeks ago, so it should be current. These will probably be the easiest route:

https://www.freshbooks.com/blog/logo-creator-tools/

If you have MS Office and your version includes Publisher you can try that. Since Office is ubiquitous there are a lot of blog articles helping to create a logo with Publisher.

Sometimes I forget that I have software capable of doing something new because I have not used it in a few years or I used the product suite for a different purpose. So don't forget to survey your system for long-lost drawing software such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.

Some of those are web apps, they work right from a web site. You would just have to test your browser compatibility.

MS Word has Word Art which has plenty of cool texts and shapes to insert. Here is a tutorial you can try, and see if it let's you create what is in your mind:

http://www.techddictive.com/2011/06/how-to-create-professional-logo-with.html

The only thing with Word is it doesn't support native picture formats, so once you have a nice design you have to take a screenshot then and paste the screenshot into a photo editor, then save to a picture format like JPG. You can then create a document in word, then insert the logo into your document. (Are you creating a signature form?)

What do you think?

Oh that signature, I got it now. Yes, give MS Word a try. It can produce all kinds of text, easily select a text effect like shadow or reflection. You can insert shapes. Right click the shape to bring to front/send to behind the text. Right click any shape and select FORMAT SHAPE to apply a gradient, change colors, etc. The wordart text has a little object above it which allows you to drag it to an angle like 90°. Just some functions I thought I would mention to help design logos like those.

Archived