Motus V4

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

fancy looking bit of kit,people rave about KTM's but a lot of them are as ugly as a hat full of arse holes in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I saw one at the dealership in Livermore, and yes, very nice build quality! At my pay grade, I could if I wanted to, but would have to give up quite a few other things. If I was looking for something unique and had more money to burn, then it would be near the top of my list. It has a subtle, understated high-end look to it. Kind of like a McLaren - it doesn't look Japanese, Italian, German, or "American", but it does look good!

I put American in quotes, because being American, I don't see the "American" look to vehicles the way others do, but I do see Japanese, Italian, German, and whatever KTM thinks they are.......

• Member Contributer
On 4/20/2017 at 9:05 AM, FJ12Ryder said:

"It has a subtle, understated high-end look to it."

Not how I would describe the bike pictured.

I was speaking of the stock bike, which like the 7th Gen, does not translate so well in pictures.......but looks awesome in person.

The RWB bike in these pictures has some nice craftsmanship, but the color scheme, and mods were done to someones tastes......but not mine.

again loooks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

One thing I couldn't help noticing is that the frame welder needs some practice.  Those are far from the quality of welds I would expect from that bike.  Looks like the welder is used to welding dump trucks.  

They look strong enough but don't indicate any skill from the welder.  Look at a Pit-Bull stand if you want to see perfect welding.  

The Industry Award is presented to a ground-breaking and thought provoking motorcycle created and built by industry professionals to the highest standards. This award is selected by our Judging Committee and can be from any category on the field that they believe best fits this description.

The tank looks completely different in the two views.  Congratulations on the award, it looks like a fun bike. 

• Member Contributer

It is different,

you like it a lot,

nothing else matters!!!

Exactly why I bought a Guzzi LeMans at the end of the 80's;

yes them GSXR's were faster, them CBR1000's smoother, but I wanted the Guzzi!

IM000029.jpg

• Member Contributer
10 hours ago, Sweeper said:

The tank looks completely different in the two views.  Congratulations on the award, it looks like a fun bike. 

You mean frame slider ? That tank sticks out alot.

Good lookin bike .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived