Value Of Full 5Th Erion System?

SCguy

• Member Contributer

I might have a line on a Erion full system exhaust.

53fb195c441d6af4e1baa6ddb252ffee.jpg4730b816f5d09ddf627248f9acee8fdd.jpg

What is a fair price? How rare are these? Anybody with experience with these?

Thanks,

RD

• Member Contributer

Thanks,

RD

Depends on what it is worth to you... looks like the real deal, can't really see all the details, looks like someone added O2 bungs; sometimes, you'll see other make headers attached to a 2Bros or Erion can and people claim it is a full system. What are the tubing ID dimensions?

How much are they asking? If it is a real Orion header in good shape $600 is not unreasonable to me... I'd like it better at $450 :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Thanks,

RD

Depends on what it is worth to you... looks like the real deal, can't really see all the details, looks like someone added O2 bungs; sometimes, you'll see other make headers attached to a 2Bros or Orion can and people claim it is a full system. What are the tubing ID dimensions?

How much are they asking? If it is a real Orion header in good shape $600 is not unreasonable to me... I'd like it better at $450 :goofy:

+1 ..

• Member Contributer

I have an Erion system on my yellow bike. That end can looks pretty chewed, but the pipes look okay. IMHO, it's still worth a lot. Very rare, and unless the proposed TYGA system somehow becomes a reality, essentially irreplaceable. I'm going to be getting a blue RC46 for the UK soon, so if you don't buy it, I will!

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

I paid about $600 shipped for a 2bros 5th gen header in decent nick. Another member paid $800+ for his. All depends on how badly the buyer wants it.

You need to check the header to see if any of it has been ground away from scraping the road. A bit is okay, but too much and you might not have much wall thickness left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I ended up picking up the Erion system today. The cans a little scraped, but I think I can just shorten it a bit. The header pipes are dented very slightly on the very bottom and O2 sensor bungs had been added, but those are easily capped.

• Member Contributer

$300

Currently, that's a steal... when the Tyga VFR800 headers become available I think that will be the going price for these.

• Member Contributer

$300

Currently, that's a steal... when the Tyga VFR800 headers become available I think that will be the going price for these.

Well, let's hope so...but in the meantime, I'd pay $500 for a bird in the hand!

Ciao,

Nice. I was texting with the same guy over Christmas (same picture). He told me $400, so $300 is good. If he was closer than a 5 hr drive each way for me, I probably would have met with him and made a offer. Just didn't want to lay out cash without seeing it in person first.

FYI....I think the guy has a full Two Brothers exhaust for a 3rd gen for sale too.

• Member Contributer

Is that the guy on CL parting out the 2000? I wondered what kind of condition it was in.

That's him.

I'm pretty sure, I can shorten the can about an inch and a half and be rid of all rash.

Archived