Keb & Dave's Daily Dragon Ride Report! Lol

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I say quit the Bastid, we head west, pick up Baileyrock in Nashville, and see how long we can last on the road.

A Bronsonesque adventure

• Member Contributer

I say quit the Bastid, we head west, pick up Baileyrock in Nashville, and see how long we can last on the road.

A Bronsonesque adventure

If you get as far as Minnesota, I'd love to join that wagon train.

• Member Contributer

A Bronsonesque adventure

Mad Max is in.

• Member Contributer

A Bronsonesque adventure

Mad Max is in.

Hope we can find a Fury Road. (Without all the dust!)

• Member Contributer

A Bronsonesque adventure

Mad Max is in.

Swing by St Louis... I'll be the rebel without a clue :wink:

• Member Contributer

A Bronsonesque adventure

Mad Max is in.

My kind of rebel. (I could lead that clueless ride - guaranteed to get lost.)

Is it dry there yet?

• Member Contributer

My kind of rebel. (I could lead that clueless ride - guaranteed to get lost.)

Is it dry there yet?

Yeah, water receded... I live in one of the worst towns hit. Fortunately, we had warning and no loss of lives here. Meramec River was 28' above flood level and the High School and all of downtown were flooded.

• Member Contributer

I was worried about you guys. Glad to hear it's over for now. We Minnesotans will be sending some more your way later this year. Good luck.

• Member Contributer

WOW...we got hit hard here in the southeast the paste several months but that is pretty rough as well.

Glad to hear you and yours are safe and sound.

Hello all,

Just wanted to drop by and say I haven't ever done any more riding than about 2 hours of saddle time at a single ride, but I'm looking forward to this year's TMAC (which I also just learned about), and plan on prepping my bike accordingly for spending some extended time with my viffer. Houston, TX here btw

Hello all,

Just wanted to drop by and say I haven't ever done any more riding than about 2 hours of saddle time at a single ride, but I'm looking forward to this year's TMAC (which I also just learned about), and plan on prepping my bike accordingly for spending some extended time with my viffer. Houston, TX here btw

It's well worth the effort. Be sure to plan extra time for the trip home cause its long and boring after four days in the NC mountains. You will be sore.

• Forum CEO

What ever you dont get suckered into riding faster then you want to. 2 hours in the saddle is NOT MUCH, thats a short hop for me.

When the wagon train gets to Colorado guys, let me drop in as well, we might have to go AROUND the mountains till they thaw out.

Hello all,

Howdy SC,

I hope you make it to this years Tmac, but be sure to sign up Novice group if you have no distance endurance as 1 hr of these roads will wear you out like 3 hrs of normal riding and our short groups usually avg 4-6 hrs. Fatigue is a bad thing.

BR

OK Scott the new owner of the Franklin Microtel finally called me back after 6 weeks and actually Locked in the dates! :wacko:

They are doing a good job to stick it to us this time on rates!

New Rates with a discount: Sunday - Thursday $79/night. Friday/Saturday $109/night ! :unsure:

It's too much work at this time to look for another location, but 2017 TexasMac may be moving again.

BR

thanks for the tenacity to deal with the new owner - and to keep organizing the event. THat hotel is no where near worth that money on a Friday or Saturday - but i guess the company that attends makes up for the hotels shortcomings!!!

• Member Contributer

thanks for the tenacity to deal with the new owner - and to keep organizing the event. THat hotel is no where near worth that money on a Friday or Saturday - but i guess the company that attends makes up for the hotels shortcomings!!!

+1

If the prices are too steep, Jeremy might have extra room in his trailer.

Not sure I would ever attempt to sleep in his trailer. :goofy: Haven't seen him the last couple of years. Maybe he's trying to fix his fork seals.

Archived