Keb & Dave's Daily Dragon Ride Report! Lol

• Member Contributer

That CB is a serious weapon on these roads.

Anyone want to buy mine and you can be just like Kebrider!

I can't afford to buy your bike(although I would enjoy owning)...however, is there another way I possibly could be just like Kebrider? I wanna be just like him when I grow up!!!

And I wanna be like Gloryracing. To be like me all you have to do is slow down when riding and speed up while talking.

I would be remiss if I didn't say that yesterday's evening run to the Dragon was highly entertaining.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I have done over 500 miles on just the Dragon in the last 3 weeks. I just finished a 9 day vacation where I went to bike week and then met Donna in Dahlonega, GA last Wed night. Did 281 twice last Thursday with Wolfpen Gap, Richard Russell Parkway, 28, 215, Silverstiein, Ellijay (was in great shape btw). Then we played at the gap Friday before heading home so I could change oil and tires on the ST and Versys and grab the other 2 bikes and play the rest of the weekend at the Gap.

Probably go back tonight. Hell I should start a thread...

And look, tire rebates. And me with some extra cash laying around. Wonder if I need more tires...

• Member Contributer

Was hoping to bring one of the bikes up this weekend when looking at houses but when we got back from Dallas last night the painter showed up at the house 15 minutes later and said he needed to be in the house the next three days to finish it so we could get it on the market before the end of April.

:-(

Looks like it will be a couple more weeks before we can free up the time now. :mad:

• Member Contributer

I hope to Slay the Dragon soon on my newest Sideways Viffer.

attachicon.gifIMG_1171.JPG

BR

Are you expanding the stable or did you trade up for newer?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I hope to Slay the Dragon soon on my newest Sideways Viffer.

attachicon.gifIMG_1171.JPG

BR

That looks like a two-wheeled version of the last car I saw you in (2014). You appear to have the shade made. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Was hoping to bring one of the bikes up this weekend when looking at houses but when we got back from Dallas last night the painter showed up at the house 15 minutes later and said he needed to be in the house the next three days to finish it so we could get it on the market before the end of April.

:-(

Looks like it will be a couple more weeks before we can free up the time now. :mad:

Spotty rain this weekend and cooler weather so probably will be a poor riding weekend. I think I will throw the front Angel GT on the ST since the new T-30 EVO GT will never wear out and I want to see if the Pirellis have a handling edge over the stones. Maybe adjust the valves on the NC as well since it is due. You should try out the low-HP fleet when you are up next so make sure you at least bring your gear.

• Member Contributer

Very nice. My stimulation-starved eyeballs really enjoyed that.

Thank you.

• Member Contributer

Thank you.

Thanks ..

Not that I would ride a Q3 to that level of wear, but it is a testament to the incredible quality of the tire. I'm willing to bet handling was decent almost all the way to the end.

• Member Contributer

Thank you.

Thanks ..

Not that I would ride a Q3 to that level of wear, but it is a testament to the incredible quality of the tire. I'm willing to bet handling was decent almost all the way to the end.
That tire is perfectly scrubbed in for dry roads...

... it has reached its brief "I aspire to be a race slick" phase in life ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

So I got back in at 11:00PM last night, so much for a quick Friday night Dragon run. I came upon the scene of an accident that one of my friends was helping with and I spent most of my time taking the rider's bike back to his truck and loading it for him. My friend was going to drive him to the hospital but his leg was broken in in several places and his hip was damaged pretty badly as well, so the ambulance was called and several of us stayed with him until they showed.

His Husqvarna Motard he was riding was hardly damaged and it ran great but he had some older tires on it that were well past their prime.

We had a great time closing Tapoco Lodge and the ride home through the mountains was great fun as always.

• Member Contributer

Thank you.

Thanks ..

What can I say they a great tire.

• Member Contributer

Nice looking motorcycle, Baileyrock. Not bike but motorcycle. I see you've gone to the "dark side". That's ok because I don't discriminate except when I need to ; ). I bet you're married now too......; ). Having fun your way is what counts.

• Member Contributer

Wow, the place looks totally empty!!!

:goofy:

The threat of rain scared a lot of people off AND the Marquez helmet did not help. State showed up at 11:00am so time to leave

That was 8:10 am in the morning .

• Member Contributer

:goofy:The threat of rain scared a lot of people off AND the Marquez helmet did not help. State showed up at 11:00am so time to leave

You would think the state boys would give you a break on a slow sunday! Glad you had it to yourself ;)

• Member Contributer

:goofy:The threat of rain scared a lot of people off AND the Marquez helmet did not help. State showed up at 11:00am so time to leave

You would think the state boys would give you a break on a slow sunday! Glad you had it to yourself ;)

They used to but had a motard loss control and hit a tree Thursday. Kimball help work the wreck.

• 1 month later...

Archived