Delkevic Facelift On 6Th Gen

HKSBR

I've spent a little more dough than I wanted trying to get things where I want 'em, such as life I suppose. Started with a Delkevic SS70 s/o set, purchased an Ebay s/o out of Poland which went to hell in a hand basket quickly, then settled on some mini 8" carbons to mate with the original Delkevic piping. Basically took out the Dremel and cut off about 23mm from the mid pipe where it joins the Y pipe. I wasn't sure if it was going to go smoothly or not. It came out about what I had envisioned before hand. I am happy with it nonetheless as it cleaned up the rear end. The gap that sits in front mufflers was always an eye sore for me......it had the mufflers kind of hanging in the wind.

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3852%201.jpg

• Member Contributer

Those twin shotgun barrels sticking out the back looks fantastic. The slash cuts on the ends also gives a nice look in profile. Well done!

One of the big hold ups for me buying these cans was that gap at the front. Nicely done! I may have to spend some Christmas cash.

One of the big hold ups for me buying these cans was that gap at the front. Nicely done! I may have to spend some Christmas cash.

Yep, I did what I could with the SS ovals but they are just too tall to tuck up in there. I do prefer the sound of the ovals as the mini's...........gawd. They are LOUD! Took it out for a spin, came home, and threw the baffles in there. Will try that for a few days.

Archived