Looking For Rocky Mountain Atv Coupon

Vinman

Question

I found a set of PR3's for 304 bucks but I thought I'd look around for a coupon.

Anyone have one or know where to find one?

Or, if you know of anyone having a sale that could be helpful too.

Thanks

Vincent

4 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Coupons generally don't work for tires on that site, and you are probably looking at the cheapest price for tires on that site, as well. If you really want the PR3s, just buy them. If you want to save money, take a look at T30 EVOs...

Thanks, Bond. You're right. I guess sometimes I get too bent on saving that last buck.

The evos would have saved me 35$ but I went with the pr3 because so many people seem to love em.

Is jake Wilson the same as Rocky Mountain?

V

• Member Contributer

Thanks, Bond. You're right. I guess sometimes I get too bent on saving that last buck.

The evos would have saved me 35$ but I went with the pr3 because so many people seem to love em.

Is jake Wilson the same as Rocky Mountain?

V

Yes, as far as I know. Their $50 cash back rewards seems to apply to either site. And the only reason I know the coupons don't apply to tires is because I get bent on saving the last buck, too, LOL.

• Member Contributer

Jake Wilson is the same as RMATV. If you look at the bottom of JW's website it reads: "See our off-road site RockyMountainATVMC.com for: Motocross Gear, ATV tires, Dirt Bike Tires, Dirt Bike Parts, ATV Parts, and Motocross Helmets."

As far as online tire purchases, JW seems to be consistently the least expensive. Sometimes you might find a place $5 cheaper but usually with the reward points ($) you more than make up for it. I had just ordered my second set of tires this year and received a $50 cash back reward last week!

Archived