CornerCarver

• Member Contributer

Don't worry... they were all lookin' the other way...

I'm so excited!!! C'mon July... just in time for my birthday!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Crash Detection and Black Box features - I'm in for the dealer price.

Ryan (rtshearman), offering additional kits to VFRD members at the dealer price was the closer for me.

CC, many thank yous for starting this group buy - great technology for groups and especially lone riders.

Like Rush, with a July delivery, Happy Birthday to me!

.....do you need to add me to the list even though we've hit 10 before me?

• Member Contributer

For the Crash Detection and Black Box features - I'm in for the dealer price.

Ryan (rtshearman), offering additional kits to VFRD members at the dealer price was the closer for me.

CC, many thank yous for starting this group buy - great technology for groups and especially lone riders.

Like Rush, with a July delivery, Happy Birthday to me!

.....do you need to add me to the list even though we've hit 10 before me?

Were you able to use the link with the Dealer pricing that Ryan posted earlier?

Yes, the 'special' link worked perfectly for the $210-USD dealer discount. Select link, Paypal, cha-ching, Done.

Effortless, easy, and simple enough for even me to use!

(no TMAC t-shirt option though - I looked :laugh2: )

• Member Contributer

Sounds good to me. I've gone ahead and created a direct contribution link. Anyone that has been a member on vfrdiscussion for longer than me is eligible to use it. Indiegogo does not support anything but full dollar amounts, so this link will check you out for $210. Please add your name to the group buy list if you use this link.

http://bit.ly/VFR-GROUP-BUY

In for Group Buy
1-5 CornerCarver - Keith PAID
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID

http://bit.ly/VFR-GROUP-BUY

In for Group Buy

6-7 gmtech94 PAID

8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID

10 adeyren PAID

11 VFRpwr PAID

• Member Contributer

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID
11 VFRpwr PAID
12 zeer0 -Jason PAID

• Member Contributer

Looks like 8 days remain on the fund raising site.

FUSAR has hit 176% of goal. If they get to 250% of goal they will upgrade the camera (from 12MP to 16MP).

• Member Contributer

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID
11 VFRpwr PAID
12 zeer0 -Jason PAID

13-17 Pluseb0 PAID

• Member Contributer

Ok, I've paid for the camera and I'd like the handlebar controller please.

• Member Contributer

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID
11 VFRpwr PAID
12 zeer0 -Jason PAID

13-17 Pluseb0 PAID

18 Skids PAID

If you're in the NYC area, we encourage your to come visit us at the International Motorcycle Show at the Javitz Center in NYC from December 11-13, 2015. We'll be demoing all weekend.

Doh! I was at the show today but missed this thread until just now of course. Would have liked to stopped by your booth to test things out. Very interesting. I recently bought a Sena 10C and was able to take it out and test once so far. I may have to jump in on this too.

The handlebar controller is included in the kit you ordered so you're good to go!

If you're in the NYC area, we encourage your to come visit us at the International Motorcycle Show at the Javitz Center in NYC from December 11-13, 2015. We'll be demoing all weekend.

Doh! I was at the show today but missed this thread until just now of course. Would have liked to stopped by your booth to test things out. Very interesting. I recently bought a Sena 10C and was able to take it out and test once so far. I may have to jump in on this too.

Do it! We're just under $200k with 5 days to go. If we hit the $250k mark, we're going to upgrade from the 12MP sensor to a 16MP sensor. Just saying... :)

• Member Contributer

Correct me if i am wrong but when i was into photography a lot more than i am now but its not the number of pixels that matter but the size of them ie as in a full frame camera. For instance my Go Pro Black Edition has a 12mp sensor and quality is perfectly acceptable. Just saying.

• Member Contributer

The handlebar controller is included in the kit you ordered so you're good to go!

For those of us that purchased the Black Friday 2 set deal will they come with two handle bar controllers or one hb and one wrist controller?

I assume the wrist controller is designed for a passenger???

• Member Contributer

Do it! We're just under $200k with 5 days to go. If we hit the $250k mark, we're going to upgrade from the 12MP sensor to a 16MP sensor. Just saying... :)

Your purchase link quoted either the handlebar or the wrist controller but there was no option to choose which one during the order process so I thought I'd better record it somewhere.

For those of us that purchased the Black Friday 2 set deal will they come with two handle bar controllers or one hb and one wrist controller?

I assume the wrist controller is designed for a passenger???

Some people ordered for passengers, others for their riding buddies, so we're going to give you that choice. As soon as the campaign concludes, we'll send out a form where you will have the option to choose. The wrist remote is great for passengers or for non-handlebar action sports like skiing/snowboarding/skateboarding/etc.

Correct me if i am wrong but when i was into photography a lot more than i am now but its not the number of pixels that matter but the size of them ie as in a full frame camera. For instance my Go Pro Black Edition has a 12mp sensor and quality is perfectly acceptable. Just saying.

You're not far off. The difference between the 12MP unit we're working with now and the 16MP unit we want to upgrade to is more than just pixels. The latter is capable of 4K at certain framerates and performs better in low-light environments.

• Member Contributer

As soon as the campaign concludes, we'll send out a form where you will have the option to choose.

I am about to go away for a few months and will have limited internet access so if you don't hear back from me, I'll have the handlebar controller please.

• Member Contributer

In for Group Buy

6-7 gmtech94 PAID

8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID

10 adeyren PAID

11 VFRpwr PAID

12 zeer0 -Jason PAID

13-17 Pluseb0 PAID

18 Skids PAID

19 Cogswell PAID

• Member Contributer

I'm in for the buy - got to wondering if there's a reason a solo rider might also want the wrist controller as well as the handlebar mounted one. For example, wanting to take photos while dismounted or away from the bike (not planning on using this for comms purposes).

• Member Contributer

This ends tomorrow night...anyone else taken advantage and not on the list?

Would be good to have 20.

• Member Contributer

I assume we all got the link to Todd's near miss?

I could have done with the camera this morning, if only for the comical road-rage lady.

• Member Contributer

What the hell. I do like a gadget... :wink:

In for Group Buy

6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID
11 VFRpwr PAID
12 zeer0 -Jason PAID

13-17 Pluseb0 PAID

18 Skids PAID

19 Cogswell PAID