CornerCarver

Sign me up for the black friday sale .

Great, your order will bring us to 10 units, locking in the Dealer Pack pricing for everyone. Here's the link you can use to checkout: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fusar-mohawk-make-any-helmet-smart/x/12782519#/

I've also added you to the group buy list. Once you've completed your order, please make sure you reply on this thread and indicate that you've paid.

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

1-5 CornerCarver - Keith PAID

6 adeyren

7 zeer0

8 Rush2112

9-10 gmtech94

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Great, your order will bring us to 10 units, locking in the Dealer Pack pricing for everyone. Here's the link you can use to checkout: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fusar-mohawk-make-any-helmet-smart/x/12782519#/

I've also added you to the group buy list. Once you've completed your order, please make sure you reply on this thread and indicate that you've paid.

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

6 adeyren

7 zeer0

8 Rush2112

9-10 gmtech94

Ok followed the link and is asking for a payment of $2299?

• Member Contributer

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

6 adeyren

7 zeer0

8 Rush2112

9-10 gmtech94

For clarity, and I apologize because sometimes I'm a little thick... if I buy-in on the Black Friday Special and we make enough for a Dealer Pack I'll be refunded the difference between$524 & $419.80?

• Member Contributer

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

6-7 gmtech94 PAID

8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID

10 adeyren

11 zeer0

For clarity, and I apologize because sometimes I'm a little thick... if I buy-in on the Black Friday Special and we make enough for a Dealer Pack I'll be refunded the difference between $524 & $419.80?

I'm so impulsive... count me in and paid in full on the Black Friday Special !!!

... still would appreciate some clarification and/or confirmation :goofy:

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

6-7 gmtech94 PAID

8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID

10 adeyren

11 zeer0

For clarity, and I apologize because sometimes I'm a little thick... if I buy-in on the Black Friday Special and we make enough for a Dealer Pack I'll be refunded the difference between $524 & $419.80?

I'm so impulsive... count me in and paid in full on the Black Friday Special !!!

Correct! We'll refund the difference in price at the end of the campaign.

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren
11 zeer0

• Member Contributer

Well, count me out then. I don't have the capital to go full price now. I was assuming it was gonna be like most group buys with the price set and not have to wait to be refunded. I'm not too confident in doing it this way either. Good luck and I hope you boys like 'em.

• Member Contributer

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

6-7 gmtech94 PAID

8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID

10 adeyren

11 zeer0

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID
11 zeer0

Adeyren paid

In for group buy

Screen Name Status

6-7 gmtech94 PAID

8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID

10 adeyren

11 zeer0

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID
11 zeer0

Adeyren paid

Thanks for your support! We've officially locked in 10 orders and everyone will be receiving the Dealer Pack pricing :)

Well, count me out then. I don't have the capital to go full price now. I was assuming it was gonna be like most group buys with the price set and not have to wait to be refunded. I'm not too confident in doing it this way either. Good luck and I hope you boys like 'em.

Well now I feel bad. I don't want to leave you out over a refund. In theory, we could set up a custom checkout link for ordering at the Dealer pack pricing. We've hit the 10 unit target, so I'm comfortable making that concession at this point. Plus, you guys have been really supportive :)

All of that said, the last thing I want to do is piss off the rest of the guys who are waiting on refunds, so I'll put it up to the group.... You guys tell me if that's something you think would benefit the community and I'm happy to oblige.

• Member Contributer

Thanks. I don't want to cause any problems for my friends here, so either way I'm cool. I appreciate your helpfulness and sorry to be a pain.

Yep, Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Thanks for your support! We've officially locked in 10 orders and everyone will be receiving the Dealer Pack pricing :)

Well now I feel bad. I don't want to leave you out over a refund. In theory, we could set up a custom checkout link for ordering at the Dealer pack pricing. We've hit the 10 unit target, so I'm comfortable making that concession at this point. Plus, you guys have been really supportive :)

All of that said, the last thing I want to do is piss off the rest of the guys who are waiting on refunds, so I'll put it up to the group.... You guys tell me if that's something you think would benefit the community and I'm happy to oblige.

Ryan thanks for taking the time to set up a profile and answer our questions. It is rare for that kind of interaction with someone in your position.

Since we have hit the 10 unit mark and I am unaware of any possible potential additional discounts I see no reason to prevent anyone else who wants to sign up from starting at the Dealer Pack pricing for the smart helmet kit. Even if there are additional discounts to be earned I see no reason not to start the next group buyers who add themselves to the list from starting at $209.90 (Dealer Pack of $2,099.00 / 10 users). I was happy with the deal I made to purchase mine and will be happy with the refund when it arrives as well.

We still have 15-16 days left in the program so maybe it will generate additional members willing to take advantage of the offer.

Sounds good to me. I've gone ahead and created a direct contribution link. Anyone that has been a member on vfrdiscussion for longer than me is eligible to use it. Indiegogo does not support anything but full dollar amounts, so this link will check you out for $210. Please add your name to the group buy list if you use this link.

http://bit.ly/VFR-GROUP-BUY

In for Group Buy
6-7 gmtech94 PAID
8-9 Rush2112 - Russ PAID
10 adeyren PAID

This last message should be incorporated into the opening entry of this thread to make it easier for those wishing to get in on the offer... all relevant info cropping up in the thread should be copied and pasted there also.

• Member Contributer

This last message should be incorporated into the opening entry of this thread to make it easier for those wishing to get in on the offer... all relevant info cropping up in the thread should be copied and pasted there also.

I will update my initial post, good idea!

• Member Contributer

How come we/i dont get any freebies with our $300+ payment? :goofy:

You will be getting a refund down to the program price plus everything else in the kit that will retail for $549 when the product is released in 2016...what do you want a TexasMac Tee Shirt? :cool:

• Member Contributer

You will be getting a refund down to the program price plus everything else in the kit that will retail for $549 when the product is released in 2016...what do you want a TexasMac Tee Shirt? :cool:

That will do nicely kind sir. PM me for address.?

• Member Contributer

That will do nicely kind sir. PM me for address.

Done. Just keep it between us so we don't cause a fuss.

Archived