Any Interest In A 'veefr In The Highlands' (Cape Breton) Tour Summer 2016?

blackdot

• 2 weeks later...

^^^...the East Coast should boast more about being the friendliest people you will ever meet.

Based on a slightly different location but the book, "The Day The World Came To Town" is if anything understating the level of friendliness found on the East Coast.

Alexander Keith's IPA and brewery tour Halifax

Moosehead Lager

- just don't say you're from Toronto unless you want to kill the conversation :dry:

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Cabot Trail is incredible. To do it with VFR brethren would be awesome. Blackdot, consider me interested. August I can vouch is the best time for sure on the trail.

Dave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

This thread is making me consider going all the way across.

Damn, could I be any further away from the Maritimes? :(

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Right, finally have a schedule. Fly home from Croatia in early July, and have 2 months home.

Planning on a trip to the West in early August. Outbound I might go Trans Canada as its the easiest from where I live, may even try to make it to Alaska if time permits. So if there are dates for this please let me know as I will try to make it work.

• 2 weeks later...

Late in seeing this post, I would definately be up for a tour. Anytime would work with me,just need to book the time off. Iwould be coming from Lunenburg county, N.S. 

• Member Contributer
This thread is making me consider going all the way across.

Damn, could I be any further away from the Maritimes? :(

Yes! If you lived in the YT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Doesn't seem like there will be a date set for this anytime soon, so I'm going to pull the trigger and head out west next Thursday am. Not enough time for Alaska, but enough to head to, well somewhere :) See ya on the road.

Archived