My Naked 4Th Gen Featured By Super Streetbike

SEBSPEED

Here, here, it's about time. Great pic, great article - attention well deserved for a very cool project.

- gotta' work on the shameless product placement in the pic(s)!

Not sure yet what the next magazine-level project will be. I'm currently building a 1990 GSXR750, a 1990 GSXR 750 with turbo 1100 engine, and my CB900F will soon be back together with a 985cc engine upgrade. All 3 have the potential, the question will be how much time I can invest in them.

I would like to build another naked VFR using a 5th gen as a base, but I'm still gathering parts for that. Casually seeking a titled frame and a clean engine...

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Seb - That is awesome, you and that bike deserve the right to be in print, good luck.

• Member Contributer

They didn't seem to spend a lot of thought on what went in the quoted sections. And they could have shown or talked about some of the real fine details that are easy to miss from pictures of the whole bike.

• Like 1

They didn't seem to spend a lot of thought on what went in the quoted sections. And they could have shown or talked about some of the real fine details that are easy to miss from pictures of the whole bike.

To be fair, that would take a book... :biggrin: