Rc213V-S Road Test

Skids

Question

• Member Contributer

This months Bike magazine (UK) has a road test of Honda's new road-legal Moto-GP bike, ridden by Ron Haslam who describes it as the "best bike I've ever ridden".

Full of superlatives, he's really surprised at just how rideable it is on the road and how hard he found it to get it to its limits.

Suspension is the same as MM gets, he could even use the crankcases on his race bike.

The road bike is limited to 157bhp @ 11k rpm (unfortunately for the US, it is 101hp @ 9.4k rpm), boosted to 212hp on the sports version (track only). No plans to introduce any of it onto the new 2017 'blade but they say it gives Honda some direction for 'blade.

£138,000.

"The most evolved, exclusive & expensive road bike in the world".

1 answer to this question

• Member Contributer

Dalmore 64 Trinitas – $160,100

expensive-scotch-dalmore-64-trinitas.jpg

Yet another product of the Dalmore Distillery, Trinitas is so named because only three bottles of this expensive whisky have been made. The whisky is a blend of rare stocks, including some that have been maturing at the distillery for more than 140 years. Two bottles were sold in Glasgow in 2010, one to a US-based collector and one to a UK-based investor. It is the first Scotch to sell for six figures.

OK, I will take the RC213V-S instead.... no need to gift wrap....

Besides, I already have a bottle of Dalmore :goofy:

Archived