Girl Touring On Trike Bf On Bike Pics From A Few Years Back?

• Member Contributer

Yeah she was paralyzed if I remember correct and they never finished the post they started on the journey .

That left me wondering what ever became of them.

A Google image search for "Riot Grrrl motorcycle" will turn up many photos and links to where they are here in the forums.

• Member Contributer

This is a bit different idea than hers but a quick search on youtube brings up a bunch of ideas. This is the first one I ever remember seeing years ago now. Good luck in your efforts.

• Member Contributer

This is a bit different idea than hers but a quick search on youtube brings up a bunch of ideas. This is the first one I ever remember seeing years ago now. Good luck in your efforts.

Seems like a DCT would be a natural for that application.

Hey there KGS, thanks for the heads up, Seb!

We have been slack with the write-up... Full time students and we now have a bub too, busy times!

It's on our "to do" list though...

There are heaps of pictures in this thread:

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/72897-emancipation/?hl=emancipation

That was well before we got to the USA though...

• Member Contributer

We have been slack with the write-up... Full time students and we now have a bub too, busy times!

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/72897-emancipation/?hl=emancipation

Alright Lena, You know the deal here! It doesn't exist without pictures! SOOO, just what kind of a "bub" is it that you have? Give my best to Stewy and tell him I will make some waffles for him whenever he comes by hungry!

I hope you are doing well. Been worried about you guys since we haven't heard much since you were here.

Ernie

Alright Lena, You know the deal here! It doesn't exist without pictures! SOOO, just what kind of a "bub" is it that you have? Give my best to Stewy and tell him I will make some waffles for him whenever he comes by hungry!

I hope you are doing well. Been worried about you guys since we haven't heard much since you were here.

Ernie

This kind of "bub":

Squish.jpg

Woah, that's a bit big LOL

IMG_2714.jpg

• Member Contributer

Riot Grrrl, That's so awesome. I've been on VFRD for 12 years or so at this point which is mind boggling in itself but following your story (and Stewy) has been THE BEST of all threads. The crash drama, rehabbing, return to bikes, and then a Baby Grrrl encompasses everything we could imagine. As a pop of two girls 18/20 now, this beats the TV any day. Thanks for the update and keep us posted. A - M - A - Z - I - N - G .......on a "guy's moto site".

• Member Contributer

Ernie

This kind of "bub":

Squish.jpg

Woah, that's a bit big LOL

IMG_2714.jpg

Bee You Tee Full... :biggrin:

Congratulations to you and Stewy!

• Member Contributer

Hi Stewy and Lena, remember me, Didier? If not here is a pic. Had a great time with you folks on your last night here in the U.S. Glad to see all is good and congratulations! Lena she has your eyes for sure. God bless you all and keep the pics coming.

post-24160-0-98141600-1441493255.jpg

• Member Contributer

Lena and Stewy,

Congratulations! She's definitely a keeper! So why did I have to practically beg you for the picture? She's purrfect! RGII?

Archived