Where Is The Cafe Press Store?

Knight

I was just about to pull the trigger on some of the VFRD decals and the Café Press store is gone.

Is this temporary?

I am thinking catastrophic, plenary shutdown here. My mind is dreaming up the possibility of problems behind the scenes that will affect this web site as well.

Please tell me that all is good and the store is coming back.

I am not sure if you realize it, (maybe you did) but I was referring to the vfrdiscussion Café Press store. Not Café Press in general.

The VFRD store is back up and running. Either someone saw my post and took action, or they de-activated yesterday, did some maintenance, and re-activated the store late today.

Thank you to the powers that be.

cafepress.com/vfrdiscuss

It continues to go offline then back online. When it is offline I go to the main site and it is available, so it appears this issue is only the VFRD store. Even if vfrd was doing something like updating the products why would they disable the site?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum CEO

I haven't updated the cafepress store in years, the only thing that sells are the calendars. Prices are high even when I have the markup low as possible. I might just scrap it. There are other alternatives. Winter is coming and I will have more time to sit at home and play on the computer while it snows outside,

• 1 year later...

Archived