2 Reviews In This Months Motorcycle Sport & Leisure

aeolo48

One in a group test of sport-tourers

Bit negative "engine feels gutless,fuelling terrible and limited wind protection"

But later in the mag in a long term test

"Described as comfy, great handling, suspension, brakes and evolved VFR feels better than ever"

28d1e71f9412d406ec7c4150238bac12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped reading at "still Honda's linked system", because if they can't get that part right, why bother with the rest?

MC print media dying a slow and well deserved death because of articles like that one.

• Member Contributer

Stopped reading at "still Honda's linked system", because if they can't get that part right, why bother with the rest?

MC print media dying a slow and well deserved death because of articles like that one.

Yeah, really, how f'ing stupid is that. OMG.

PS I've taken to turning off my TC. Its crudeness has become more of an annoyance than anything else and it does not handle NYC's crap roads, insisting on bogging as soon as the bumps cause traction to break a bit, then taking a painfully long time to get the heck back outta the way.

I've had it kick in precisely twice in 13K miles and almost feel it's more a danger than a benefit, especially if you gotta move NOW.

If someone's hamfisted enough to need TC with the torque available to an Interceptor they probably would be better off in a padded room, with no sharp objects.

• Member Contributer

Check out the price too. It's ridiculous considering what else if out there.

Archived