CandyRedRC46

Hey guys,
Long time no post. Just one of those things where everything is working good, so I haven't been tinkering with it and I have a car project that needs a lot of work, so I haven't messed with the bike in a while, just riding it :) anyways I have a couple videos of messing with the launch control for you. HEADPHONES IN AND TURNED UP BEFORE WATCHING!!!

Edited by CandyRedRC46

No I haven't ran it at OSW in about a about a year. My best so far is 10.82 at 127.42 (untuned). I have since upgraded from the old "Rapid Bike 2" to the new "Rapid Bike Racing" module, with four wide band o2 sensors (one per cylinder for individual fuel mapping), launch control and a more aggressive ignition map, overbore throttle bodies with port matched heads and a four way adjustable rear shock.

If I can pull a 10.7 at 130 this winter, I'd be pretty happy. If not, maybe I'll throw a 25 shot at it lol.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Edited by CandyRedRC46

Honestly I'm not a fan of the traction control. I played around with it for a few weeks and then turned it off. No need for it on the street anyways. But the second stage that you hear in the launch, from 9000-11,000 is the "traction control". Its not a super intelligent system, there are no wheel speed sensors, it just cuts the power output.

Everything else has been great though. The engine braking adjustment works (its really just an adjustable fuel cut eliminator). The auto tuning works great, if you know what your doing (don't expect it to sort your fueling out if your mapping is wayyyyyyyy off). The adjustable quickshifter is awesome. The air fuel ratio read out is great. The ignition mapping is even better than my old RB2 (EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE AND POWER).

I could go on forever. I just wish they were able to tap into the GPS. Overall, totally worth it.

Edited by CandyRedRC46