Vfr Rental In Norcal

Thumbs

• Member Contributer

I'm looking to rent a VFR800 for a couple of weeks next year, Fall time probably, there's only one guy offering VFR800 rental and he's based in Sacramento, which is ideal for me

This is him http://www.sacramentomotorcyclerental.com/bikes-and-rates/sacramento-sport-bike-rental-honda-vfr800-sport-motorcycle/

Anybody heard of the company or anywhere else to rent one?

Lots of BMW and Harleys to rent but this is the only VFR800

I know Eagle Riders offer a 1200, for the use I have planned the 1200 is too big

• Member Contributer

I cannot vouch for the rental place in Sacramento but maybe see if there are any reviews on Yelp. A while back another VFRD member, I believe from Australia, was also looking to rent a VFR800 and I recall not being able to find any "local" to where he was arriving and riding, so finding the one in Sacramento, you kind of got lucky.

• Member Contributer

The last time I found a VFR00 available to rent in California was around 2000, and it was a 5th-gen. Cruise America in Oakland rented them at the time, but that was ages ago. If you're not after a Harley or a BMW, it is very hard to rent a motorbike in the 'States, so if Sacramento or SF works for you, go for it.

Ciao,

Archived