Part # 08F70-MJM-D10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They fit 6th gens?

What brand?

Honda OEM

Part # 08F70-MJM-D10

They fit 6th gens?

So, that was my question too. When I google the part number, it comes up for the new bikes... but I was told by the seller (Honda dealer) that it works on 6th gen too. As with much of this thread, I guess we'll find out. :wacko:

• Member Contributer

Well his avatar is a sixth gen so....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

And his bike is a sixth gen...

Which I already knew and your post doesn't help one bit. The part is for an 8th gen.

• Member Contributer

I sees them online for about $75. If they fit, that will be cool!

I stared for abut 10 minutes at an 8th gen and a 6th gen swingarm photo because I was tired and didn't feel like going to the shop to look at my bike.

At the minimum, it looks like we would have to drill holes in the swingarm to mount it. I'm hoping I'm wrong, though.

Thanks for putting in the work guys. It would be great to get my bike looking new again for $400, after 70,000 miles and 7 years of daily abuse. Sorry for smart ass response earlier. :)

• Member Contributer

Thanks for putting in the work guys. It would be great to get my bike looking new again for $400, after 70,000 miles and 7 years of daily abuse. Sorry for smart ass response earlier. :)

I think a lot of us are watching this thread closely! Going by Kevin's pics, the fairings are probably going to be fine. I'm waiting to see if they've improved tank cover finish and fit. If they have, these guys will probably get 20 or 30 orders within 24 hours!

I sees them online for about $75. If they fit, that will be cool!

I stared for abut 10 minutes at an 8th gen and a 6th gen swingarm photo because I was tired and didn't feel like going to the shop to look at my bike.

At the minimum, it looks like we would have to drill holes in the swingarm to mount it. I'm hoping I'm wrong, though.

Yeah, probably won't work. Maybe I'll donate it to science...

In other news, it's about time for another pic of wifey for absolutely no reason other than she's fun to look at. She's so clandestine, but has amazing helmet hair. So there's that...

1C17E572-CCCF-4776-9A06-ABA1A508FA36_zps

Guess who's got two thumbs, and an 8 spoker on its way?

This Guy.

Thanks to member deltaboxii for guiding me to this wheel, and educating me on it. Was purchased from a great member on another site, should have it in a couple of days.

Let's see: new bodywork, hugger, and an 8-spoke? Should look ballin' when done! Following... Anxious to take a peek at what's coming your way!

New Sargent seat, new mirrors, new levers, new grips, new bar ends... new just about damn everything. This is NOT how I saw this going at all. LOL.

I have my doubts about the hugger though... I can't imagine it's gonna work. Gonna give it a shot though. If not, I'll use it as big ass cereal spoon.

• Member Contributer

And one day later, I have this! Came next day. Wow!

ba36b1194cd9992adfa1ef81ccd9ed93.jpg

Nice looking tricycle :).

New levers made it this weekend. Driven D3 grips with Driven Axis bar ends en route... No word from Auctmarts this weekend though, like I had anticipated.

65886A7B-41AF-4E05-9681-17A4B72206A8_zps

7C2FBECB-1E8F-4A05-8A1A-C58BAC5AB6D2_zps

Here we go folks...

29AB6A2A-D628-4640-9F33-218DBD515007_zps

8DFE6BC1-2643-49BE-9DA4-670EDF168067_zps

I have informed them that the scheme was to be carried over to the cowl, but to just send everything else and correct that later.

Archived