July 18 Ride, Duvall To Winthrop

choco

Anyone want to join in, Jim Landdon, aka, Bizbat, another friend on a Harley and possibly Gary, Vfore, are meeting at the Duvall Grill and Taproom for breakfast about 8 and leaving town about 9 to ride Lake Rossinger, Granite Falls, Jordan Rd, to Arlington, to Darrington, past Oso Slide, to North Cascades to Winthrop, return route to be determined, probably a reverse, come one come all.

Lee in Duvall

• Member Contributer

That sounds like fun. I just got back from a 2,000 mile trip to Glacier, so I'm way too wrung out for it! Have a safe trip.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Hey Lee,

Damn, i would of joined you guys but made another commitment. I love the cascades, and that schoolhouse brew!

have a good ride!

I once again forgot to book this weekend at Winthrop, they're having their annual rhythm and blues concert, for three days, next year Pauline and I will camp out and groove out and all that.

Jim, bizbat is on his way to my house now from Yelm, then we're meeting Jake on his Road King at the Grill and take off from there. My new boss who has a Road King with ape hangers and one of those leashes and a gremlin bell couldn't make it. He's never been over the North Cascades before. I was worried my friends were going to hassle him about his Harley accouterments.

Archived