Ride For The Home Front

BrownieSlayer

• Member Contributer

My wife put together a charity ride for the organization The Home Front Cares which provides support for local service members. So far the event has only been broadcast to those that work on Schriever AFB and Peterson AFB. I would like to open this up to VFRD folks as well.

The ride will be July 18th and all details can be found here: http://coloradogives.org/ride4thehomefront

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll send you a map and where we are meeting. The ride will be supported by the 50th Space Wing Safety Office and will have a short safety brief beforehand as well as have a responsible leader and sweeper.

Hope to meet some of you there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Awesome! Good to see support for our people in uniform. Hopefully some of our Colorado members will be able to attend.

• Member Contributer

Too bad it does not line up with SumSum 3 dates in August - you'd almost surely get some folks to join up.

• Member Contributer

Too bad it does not line up with SumSum 3 dates in August - you'd almost surely get some folks to join up.

Good idea. Hopefully we have a good turn out and that will be something to think about for next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived