Picture Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
20 hours ago, Philois1984 said:

Wouldn’t it be great if you only had to register the bike with the most expensive registration and that rego covered the rest of the bikes in your garage ! You can only ride one bike at once after all. They could just put a ridiculous fine on people who get caught allowing someone else to ride one of there bikes at the same time. Sounds perfectly feasible and reasonable to me. 

NO

They need your tax dollars!!!  Not to maintain your roads, but to build a wall....  :goofy:

PS: I donot get this palaver over that fire in Paris....  It was not a brewery on fire was it? :beer:

• Member Contributer
On 4/23/2019 at 2:04 PM, andrearonin said:

Easter ride in Sardegna 

41CD481A-3E33-4879-AEC1-2997A759F736.jpeg

BFBE8DE0-A372-4D57-8549-0F75C201C116.jpeg

230EB9DE-D46C-47AC-AB93-F0F1E9E5E333.jpeg

Such a beautiful machine. And in the fastest color.

• Member Contributer
1 minute ago, MooseMoose said:

Second fastest.

Italian Red is faster.

Yes, I believe you are correct. My bad. It is not called Arrest Me Red for nothing. I did not realize the 8th were not Italian Red.

• Member Contributer

I think it's Victory Red now.  Ever so slightly darker. You can only really tell when they're side by side in the sunlight.

I have a friend that claims Yellow is the fastest color, even on a Ferrari. His logic is "You see a yellow light, what do you do?  You speed up!"  I have no argument to refute that.

17 hours ago, MooseMoose said:

I think it's Victory Red now.  Ever so slightly darker. You can only really tell when they're side by side in the sunlight.

I have a friend that claims Yellow is the fastest color, even on a Ferrari. His logic is "You see a yellow light, what do you do?  You speed up!"  I have no argument to refute that.

It is indeed 'Victory Red', also used on CBR600Fs and Fireblades.

• Member Contributer

Welcome and congratulations, great taste in motorcycles, and colours👍🏼

On 4/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, MooseMoose said:

Try... You know that term in astronomy, when something's moving so incredibly fast that it appears to change colour because the wavelength of the light coming from it is stretched into a different part of the spectrum? Well, they don't call it 'Yellow Shift', now do they?

• Member Contributer
On 4/29/2019 at 10:06 AM, fatshoutybloke said:

Try... You know that term in astronomy, when something's moving so incredibly fast that it appears to change colour because the wavelength of the light coming from it is stretched into a different part of the spectrum? Well, they don't call it 'Yellow Shift', now do they?

That's what I'm talkin' about!:wheel:

• Member Contributer

A couple of nice photos of my buddies VFR that I rode during a visit to Tucson early Spring.

rjvfr01_zpsdtrcpuxc.jpg

rjvrf02_zps6fn6c5kw.jpg

I'm tempted in trying to find a pearl white gen 8 deluxe but I'm still really fond of my gen 6.

On 4/30/2019 at 6:02 PM, Calculon said:

A couple of nice photos of my buddies VFR that I rode during a visit to Tucson early Spring.

rjvfr01_zpsdtrcpuxc.jpg

rjvrf02_zps6fn6c5kw.jpg

I'm tempted in trying to find a pearl white gen 8 deluxe but I'm still really fond of my gen 6.

Is that Mount Lemmon?

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Sparkie said:

Is that Mount Lemmon?

No, that was the highway that leads into the Salt River Canyon. 

• Member Contributer
On 5/4/2019 at 6:59 AM, V4Rid3r said:

Black beauty! The fastest color 😋

20190326_224613.thumb.jpg.01911da2b368c23b87a0e5d5fe0b432c.jpg

20190430_141929.jpg

20190430_142844.jpg

As regards to the fastest color, I do not know how fast black holes travel, if at all, but they are known to suck everything in. Looks like you've felt the pull.

Nic pics!

• Member Contributer
On 5/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, Switchblade said:

Found this VFR Stromtrooper after the group ride this weekend. Mat .

Stromtrooper.JPG

May the Force be with him!

Archived