Picture Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Last weekend I was scheduled to go to the track. Normally I'd have taken my ZX6R but it got stolen the night before, so I took my VFR. Had some brake fade from worn out/dirty/wet fluid, but otherwise had fun. It would have been more fun on the Ninja, but stuff happens.

79261602-GBMA1208.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
4 hours ago, andrearonin said:

Winter in Sardinia 😎

B215FC4C-4E53-4B33-9B4D-27147285A4EF.jpeg

A beautiful scene in a beautiful machine. Wish I was there right now. Currently 20F with 3 in. of snow with streets patched with ice here in the frozen tundra. Sigh!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
12 hours ago, kevo1586 said:

A picture of my 8th gen and my buddy's 6th gen

IMG_20190106_113124.jpg

Perfect! Canadian flag colors. Is that the Pacific Ocean?

9 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

Perfect! Canadian flag colors. Is that the Pacific Ocean?

That's the Atlantic, it was taken a few months ago.

It's in Bay St Lawrence, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia... not far off the Cabot Trail

• 3 weeks later...

New to the site, bought my 8th Gen This past August - Put a little over 3K miles on her to date.  The wife wanted me to get some shots of flowers while I went for a ride. I think I nailed it.

vfr.jpg

• Member Contributer
On 1/28/2019 at 1:32 PM, Igrok said:

New to the site, bought my 8th Gen This past August - Put a little over 3K miles on her to date.  The wife wanted me to get some shots of flowers while I went for a ride. I think I nailed it.

vfr.jpg

That is one fabulous picture of a fabulous machine. I do love the white. Esp framed with fabulous nature.

• Member Contributer
23 hours ago, V4Rid3r said:

IMG_20190106_171216_278.thumb.jpg.dda026fe0e6bca4f6d6b2e1732ec4b02.jpg

20181217_151234.jpg

20180818_150128.jpg

GOPR1527-1.jpg

Palm trees and pine trees, flats and mountains, rocks and woods. Man! You've got it all. Not to mention a fabulous V4 mc and a pilion rider. Perfect!

• Member Contributer
On 6/21/2017 at 11:39 AM, rckrzy1 said:

Had one once, found I can blip the throttle about just as fast , really un necessary IMO. There is no magic in them, just pulls the timing or fuel to take the load off the gears .

• Member Contributer

Actually, the Quickshifter is outstanding and there is no one who can shift anywhere near as fast using the clutch. Period. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Very impressive, you are making me very envious !! They all look very well cared for. 👍🏼🏆

• Member Contributer
25 minutes ago, Philois1984 said:

Very impressive, you are making me very envious !! They all look very well cared for. 👍🏼🏆

Hi Philois1984.

Yeah me too - very envious. Trouble is in Australia we're looking at around $1850.00 per year in registration fees in total for those three bikes, not to mention whatever in insurance premiums! No wonder I only have the one VFR!

No chance of catching Multiple Bike Disorder in Auz - Just too f...ing expensive!

• Member Contributer

Wouldn’t it be great if you only had to register the bike with the most expensive registration and that rego covered the rest of the bikes in your garage ! You can only ride one bike at once after all. They could just put a ridiculous fine on people who get caught allowing someone else to ride one of there bikes at the same time. Sounds perfectly feasible and reasonable to me. 

Archived