Picture Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That just looks so odd with the seat on and no handles.

Currently do not need them for anything. No passenger, have the side luggage on, and I can put it on it's center stand by holding on to the passenger peg bracket.

I like the streamlined look.

Now, why do I not have the rear cowling on? That's a good question!

• Member Contributer

That just looks so odd with the seat on and no handles.

Currently do not need them for anything. No passenger, have the side luggage on, and I can put it on it's center stand by holding on to the passenger peg bracket.

I like the streamlined look.

Now, why do I not have the rear cowling on? That's a good question!

That was going to be my next question but was unaware if they were supplied over the water

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

My buddy just bought a new Indian, so naturally we had to go for a ride. 1800cc V Twin. I know it isn't for most on here, but it is a beautiful piece of machinery.

12250259_10207159891569128_15460648_o.jp

That's a calendar shoot !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the compliment Grum.. But yet to see a pipe that screams I have to have it yet! After the staintune on my previous bike, I'm kinda liking the quieter stock pipe which can get rowdy on vtec. Now if they made an under belly aftermarket pipe that would show all the rear wheel, I could get interested! Cheers

Just a couple of pics from the trip to the South Island with the Ulysses club -- in Arthur's pass and at the Pike River mine disaster memorial.

love the colours of you vfr buddy.

Thanks.

Just a couple of pics from the trip to the South Island with the Ulysses club -- in Arthur's pass and at the Pike River mine disaster memorial.

Is that a paint scheme or a sticker kit?

Is that a paint scheme or a sticker kit?

It's vinyl graphic, one off design

Archived