Wdgah 19 - West Leb, Nh September 11 - 13

Asphalt_Pilot

Yes, it's time to start planning for WDGAH - the annual VFR gathering in the Northeast U.S.

As always, the weekend after labor day - September 11, 12, and 13 this year.
Home base is again the Fireside Inn, West Lebanon, New Hampshire. Group rate is the same this year, $99/night, which includes the fine buffet breakfast. Book your room by August 11 to get the group rate. You can cancel at any time without penalty, so what are you waiting for?

Bryan Roth will once again be holding his Friday early-bird barbecue - highly recommended if you can make it!
For more details: www.wdgah.net
Hope to see many of our U.S. and Canadian members there. Next year will be twentieth year for this event - wow!
Any questions, post up or email me directly.

• Member Contributer

I'm hoping this will work out. I will plan for it, but I may have an abbreviated version this year...we will see. Highlight of my fall!

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I'm hoping this will work out. I will plan for it, but I may have an abbreviated version this year...we will see. Highlight of my fall!

I'm meeting Ronay in Roscoe NY Thursday morning...John may ride over from NJ as well. We will be in VT by 4 or so Thursday afternoon at the latest.

Matt

Archived