Hindle Mid Pipe + D&d Muffler

OnAnySunday

Hi,

Cannot find this answer anywhere, but has anyone combined any mufflers with the Hindle mid pipe?

I just purchased the Hindle high mid pipe($99) and wondering if the D&D muffler fits.

Perfer the D&D sound over the Hindle... Just really wanted the high mount.

• Member Contributer

I would measure the Hindle mid-pipe's O.D. And give D&D an call or email and see if their can's I.D. is compatible with the Hindles mid-pipe dimensions. I will say this from experience, even mid-pipes and can's from the same manufacturer can sometimes not fit.

I don't have an answer, but I am interested to know where you found a Hindle mid pipe....

https://hindle.com/pdf/Blow_Out_Sale.pdf

$99, call now they might have more. :) it's in Ontario as well

I would measure the Hindle mid-pipe's O.D. And give D&D an call or email and see if their can's I.D. is compatible with the Hindles mid-pipe dimensions. I will say this from experience, even mid-pipes and can's from the same manufacturer can sometimes not fit.

Thanks, but I just went with a CF round 16" Hindle (supersport)

I don't have an answer, but I am interested to know where you found a Hindle mid pipe....

https://hindle.com/pdf/Blow_Out_Sale.pdf

$99, call now they might have more. :) it's in Ontario as well

My mistake, for some reason I thought we were in the 5th gen forum. Their 5th gen mid-pipes are sold out.

I've lived in Port Perry and been past Hindle's shop many times. For some reason I never thought to go in.

I've got a 16" Hindle with supersport baffle on my 88 Hawk GT. Nice and deep, but I make sure I short-shift in my neighbourhood.

Archived