Hog Tie '15 Tee Shirts

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Lads and Lasses,

Lisa has gone all out and had this brilliant t-shirt design done to commemorate the Hog Tie. For you vintage lovers that have a 1st edition from way back when, the same artist has done another set up!

Behold.

gallery_23869_7596_31038.jpg

gallery_23869_7596_298.jpg

I'll let Lisa talk about pricing/colors/sizes.

Woohoo!

• Member Contributer

Details on the shirts....
>color: sport gray (a light gray-similar to the 1st Annual ride shirt). If you REALLY want a different color or pocket tees PM me.
>shirt type: Long sleeve or short sleeve
>cost: Long sleeve $25 (+$3 for 2XL or larger)
Short sleeve $20 (+$3 for 2XL or larger)
>To order: Paypal to huntinggunns@pldi.net. In the memo/message section note what size and how many you would like. If you want other payment options PM me. (Send it as a gift, or add enough $ to cover PayPal fees. )
>order cut off date September 4th

• Member Contributer

Lads and Lasses,

Lisa has gone all out and had this brilliant t-shirt design done to commemorate the Hog Tie. For you vintage lovers that have a 1st edition from way back when, the same artist has done another set up!

Behold.

gallery_23869_7596_31038.jpg

gallery_23869_7596_298.jpg

I'll let Lisa talk about pricing/colors/sizes.

Woohoo!

What if your vintage hog tie shirt is completely worn out? Are there any leftovers in existence?

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

I'll be buying one or so, perhaps a short and a long sleeve. Any chance for a pocket? I'd pay extra.

• Member Contributer

I'll be buying one or so, perhaps a short and a long sleeve. Any chance for a pocket? I'd pay extra.

Hi Terry! Same prices for pocket tees. Just make sure and let me know when you order

• Member Contributer

In that case I'll buy one of each for sure. Thank for your efforts on this, both of you. And I'll be bringing a special tee :wub: back this year. :) :wheel: :3:

• Member Contributer
Just paypal'd ya for 3 shirts.
2 - (XL) Hogtie Shirts
1 - (2XL) Hogtie Shirt
THANKS!!

Sent PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I wish I could afford event shirts like some of you well off members. Tire expense just leaves little extra in the moto fund.

I love the pic/cartoon for this years event...maybe I can convince Ellen to get me one for my birthday!

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the shirt orders! I will deliver them at the ride. The extra funds will be used to purchase door prizes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived