Prb's 2Nd Annual Vfrd Fall Rally, Boone Nc, Oct 9-13 2015

PirateRiderBen

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a ride Tshirt?

• Of course, ride t-shirts are the only way I get new clothes.
    • Nah, I ride naked. It adds color to my cheeks.

• Member Contributer

Damnit man...wish I was closer! Good recent memories from tmac and seeing members sign up sure makes me want to zip around those parts again.

Another poster to the collection ?

I will still buy a T if ok .

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I'm going. I might ride to Franklin a few days early, then head for Boone going up the BRP. Sweet!

Clear out all the cops will you Trace ?

• Member Contributer

I'm in for a t-shirt, but only if they are the fancy sweat wicking type. I don't need to collect any more sweat than I already do!

• Member Contributer

I've realized I cannot make that date in October. So no tee for me. I'll have to settle for seeing the crowd at Tmac next year. If Malidiemuck (the god of luck) allows it. :wheel:

I've realized I cannot make that date in October. So no tee for me. I'll have to settle for seeing the crowd at Tmac next year. If Malidiemuck (the god of luck) allows it. :wheel:

Aww, boo! I guess I got to wait until TMAC to finally meet you.

Ben, you know in down for a shirt. Am I going to be the only one not staying at the motel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I am in, will book hotel today and would like an XL t-shirt.

+eb0

• Member Contributer

Hotel is booked, 9th through the 11th, I have to leave Monday morning. Looking forward to this event!

+eb0

Guess I better get busy and book a room before they fill up. Looking like a slightly larger crowd than last year. That always makes the beer drinking better. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Guess I better get busy and book a room before they fill up. Looking like a slightly larger crowd than last year. That always makes the beer drinking better. :goofy:

And the lie telling greater!

I don't have a VFR anymore......

I let Ben ride mine at Tmac and he's sure he's not getting another VFR. I can do the same for you.

Pretty sure the 6th Gen is not for everyone.

I let Ben ride mine at Tmac and he's sure he's not getting another VFR. I can do the same for you.

I'm still trying to talk him into a 7th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Yeah, but at least it'll still be there.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I liked my 5th gen, and I don't hate the 6th gen, its just not for me. I have become spoiled by the comfort of my ADV and Standard style bikes. The 7th gen with some LSL bars on it might be nice, but my money tree doesn't wanna take root. Plus I am still enjoying my CB500F a lot. Great little bike.

-PRB

My post was intended to be humorous. I'm helping people not want another VFR with my sixth gen. If I could justify spending the cash, I might move on myself but for now the old Honda just suits me.

IN!

+1 to the participant list if you would, sir.

Starting and finishing off my riding season in the NC mountains. I can't wait to get back down there!

:biggrin::wheel:

IN!

+1 to the participant list if you would, sir.

Starting and finishing off my riding season in the NC mountains. I can't wait to get back down there!

:biggrin::wheel:

Just don't pack any of the cold weather. Or rain, we got our share of that last year. Glad you're going to make it.

Archived