Early Opening For Windy Ridge

VFROr

Low snowpack = earliest opening in years. Some find that the condition of the road (bumps, cracks etc) ruin the fun but personally I find this PNW classic a lot of fun. Went up today and I might go again in a couple of days :cool:

BCQlaP.jpg

xXOxhv.jpg

saqWjd.jpg

gDdyuR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

:fing02: Been up there a couple of times, fun ride! especially when there's no traffic :tour:

What's not to love? :wub: 60 miles of delightful twisties and a little unique scenery thrown in for good measure. Haha I lollered on the body bag comment, switchblade :laugh: Field testing the Giant Loop luggage cuz I'm too cheap to buy more luggage at this point in my moto addiction.

qYrKYh.jpg

ERB8i6.jpg

9tWcaQ.jpg

shE3wR.jpg

Glad I was watering the flowers when the speedy guy went by, he surely would have blown me into the bushes

FpyPiK.jpg

• Member Contributer

"What's not to love? :wub: 60 miles of delightful twisties and a little unique scenery thrown in for good measure. Haha I lollered on the body bag comment, switchblade :laugh: Field testing the Giant Loop luggage cuz I'm too cheap to buy more luggage at this point in my moto addiction."

Those are some great roads your a lucky man ..

Roll On ..

• Member Contributer

DSC04948

Thanks, her is My Video Rig, old Canon A460 camera, in an underwater bag, power hook up, I can get about 90 minutes on a 4g sd card the bonus is I am able to change cards while riding. Not the best quality, But it works. I pretty much have it going all the time, an easy way to remember where I have been :unsure:

• Member Contributer
Thanks, her is My Video Rig, old Canon A460 camera, in an underwater bag, power hook up, I can get about 90 minutes on a 4g sd card the bonus is I am able to change cards while riding. Not the best quality, But it works. I pretty much have it going all the time, an easy way to remember where I have been :unsure:

I remember that moment. Very nice trooper.

Archived