Full Delkevic Exhaust System?

• Member Contributer

Hey guys,

I have just purchased a full Delkevic Exhaust system for my 2004 VFR.

Just wondering if anyone here has Installed one of these? and found any tricks out that will make my life easier?

any advise will help.

thanks Steve.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

I am on the fence. The headers look good . Tubes are not bigger BUT finish is good. Have been reading some info on the other sites and the tube diameter is NOT that big of deal and there some sure enough experts say for the money they are well worth it.

Roll On .;.

Got the Delkevic on today love the sound haha (way better than my buddys danmoto on his 99 vfr)went on in about an hour put exhaust wrap on the pipe that comes up by my foot looks good phone died before I got it all the way on but I got some pictures

05cb4459c4dbb152f188d34e6d8be5a2.jpge6085560ae86ae38c970899b748d85db.jpga1f03159ad8caf3854eec6761cefa5d0.jpgfe29602fb6d27e1a4617cc31eb4bec5d.jpg

Oh and the girlfriend sacrificed her car to get the exhaust for me from her mom's haha 9dd12c96b758350c88fd77ed7ef07653.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

c3a18f747ec7094b7bc43eef744dcc6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I am on the fence. The headers look good . Tubes are not bigger BUT finish is good. Have been reading some info on the other sites and the tube diameter is NOT that big of deal and there some sure enough experts say for the money they are well worth it.

Roll On .;.

Swapped out my Delkevic full system for a Motad full system 6 months ago. Del system was 3 yrs old and looking "worn".Done 4500 miles on the Motad and still looks good as new. Sounded muted with both baffles in but took them out, sounds a LOT better now. Overall build quality is better. Looking down the pipes on the Del system i could see bits of "dangly" weld hanging down but not on the Motad. Overall though they are both limited by diameters. Fingers crossed on the performance headers thread.

• Member Contributer

Roll On .;.

Swapped out my Delkevic full system for a Motad full system 6 months ago. Del system was 3 yrs old and looking "worn".Done 4500 miles on the Motad and still looks good as new. Sounded muted with both baffles in but took them out, sounds a LOT better now. Overall build quality is better. Looking down the pipes on the Del system i could see bits of "dangly" weld hanging down but not on the Motad. Overall though they are both limited by diameters. Fingers crossed on the performance headers thread.

Thanks for the feedback .I hope something happens with performance headers but the longer it goes on the less the chance .

Roll On VFRD ..

• 1 month later...

I have the same system on mine and like it pretty well. The pipes do discolor with time but so far the mufflers haven't. I do wish they would come up with a cleaner mounting system for the mufflers rather than the goofy band clamp and rubber isolators but its functional.

• 6 months later...

Archived