Vista Cruise Install. Cause I Dumb Like That.

Dennis The Menace

• Member Contributer

So I recieved my Vista Cruise today. Went to install and was not fitting right. At first I thought I ordered the wrong one and was getting ready to send back and order a different one, dumb arse. So onto VFRD I go and I saw a post by Didit back in 2010 where he had to trim off the plastic collar on the throttle. So I did that and then took only a minute to install the cruise and adjust. I ended up having to sell my Hayabusa when i had it because I just couldn't ride with out getting pain in my right arm, I had to back out on rides etc and the damn thing was just sitting there. So I can't wait too give it a try, and this should make any longer rides a piece of cake in the future. And no more selling bikes. Shake n bake.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/61381-vista-cruise-install-on-a-sixth-gen/

• Member Contributer

I had to do some alterations to mine as I remember. Think I thinned out the plastic some where it fit between the switch gear and the hand grip. I also had to trim quite a bit off the thumb lever so it wouldn't hit the gas tank at full lock. It has been working flawlessly for 7 years now.