A New Door Opens, A Vf500Fii

keny

Talking off, I did open the rear valve cover last night also, all but right side intake wes smooth, the right side intake had some minior scratches, like been out of lube, and its the last of the 4 to get oil....an oil convension kit do sound right, but like in a other topic in older VFR section (that turned from a oil mod discussion to a drop valve discussion) the kit is not recomended for some reason for the 500 By some, I just wounder why?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Talking off, I did open the rear valve cover last night also, all but right side intake wes smooth, the right side intake had some minior scratches, like been out of lube, and its the last of the 4 to get oil....an oil convension kit do sound right, but like in a other topic in older VFR section (that turned from a oil mod discussion to a drop valve discussion) the kit is not recomended for some reason for the 500 By some, I just wounder why?

I don't know why you would not do it. If I was investing that kind of time and money I would .

Roll On ..

• 1 month later...

Had a exellent ride today on my VF, here a poor cell pic from a coffie break...

post-880-0-61613700-1438719643.jpg

post-880-0-61613700-1438719643.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This door is closed.

Fairy tail has come to an end.............

Sold the VF500 yesterday.

By I will still ride a V4

Did take a 3rd gen VFR as part payment

gallery_880_2173_75571.jpg

An RC24/26 yes, its a dreambike..... dont know if I will ever get one.....time will tell....but now I will enjoy a 3rd gen for a while.....

• 1 year later...

Got a call from one that buogth this VF500 from the guy I did sell it to. Has plans to make it a Classic inspected one :fing02:

Archived