4Th Annual Hog Tie - Sep 25-27

Yokel

You know I had that thought before i typed it, and I though "surely everyone will behave enough to let me by with this"

The advanced immaturity of VFRD members has once again caught me. :491:

-PRB

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

You know I had that thought before i typed it, and I though "surely everyone will behave enough to let me by with this"

The advanced immaturity of VFRD members has once again caught me. :491:

-PRB

... only the ones who watch South Park

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing a Twisty Butt ride the weekend before Hog tie. It has been suggested that perhaps some might like to do a TBA ride during the Hog tie event. What say you?

• Member Contributer

We are doing a Twisty Butt ride the weekend before Hog tie. It has been suggested that perhaps some might like to do a TBA ride during the Hog tie event. What say you?

Hell. Yes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

2 months to go and I'm officially in and will actually be riding a VFR this year instead of my "Air Compressor" as Mark called it. Arriving Thursday leaving Sunday.

Be sure to order your shirts with Lisa... CLICK HERE!!

1. Yokel
  2. Panamawing
  3. Rush2112
  4. Luvtoleanit
  5. Gloryracing
  6. Gswanson
  7. MaxSwell
  8. Agsxrlady +2
  9. Hondalover
  10. PirateRiderBen
  11. Huntinggunns
  12. VcFR
  13. Brad704
  14. Dutchinterceptor +2

• Member Contributer

You can remove me and the Mrs. from the list. Unfortunately, with our Moab trip moved up a year(leaving tomorrow 7/26) it's not gonna be doable this year. Hopefully next year.

Well I was planning to trailer with Zeer0, but...I see that this isn't the plan anymore!

:sleep:

No matter, I will figure out a way to get there. Count me [still] in!

:beer:

-PRB

P.s. Anyone wanting to split a room?

I'm in for the weekend. The current plan is to arrive Thursday nite late and leave Sunday before the butt crack of dawn.

Shoulder doc said I start riding again after Labor Day so not sure about stamina to do TBA ride may have to pass on that pending on pace.

Looking forward to the gathering

• Member Contributer

I'm in for the weekend. The current plan is to arrive Thursday nite late and leave Sunday before the butt crack of dawn.

Shoulder doc said I start riding again after Labor Day so not sure about stamina to do TBA ride may have to pass on that pending on pace.

Looking forward to the gathering

In the words of Adam... AWESOME!!

• Member Contributer

P.s. Anyone wanting to split a room?

I'm planning on camping the first part of the week, and I'd consider sharing a room later. Word is out that I snore. I do not care if you do; nothing wakes me but my bladder.

When do you think you be arriving Ben?

• Member Contributer

Well I had planed to arrive Tuesday night, but it looks like I'll be riding now instead of trailering, so most likely will arrive Wednesday

I am flexible and poor so sharing would be great. Tenting is $10 with use of a shower. Hard to beat. More $ for libations and tires. :wheel:

• Member Contributer

Damn. Was just about to post "I'm in!" when I went back and took one last look at my calendar... Unfortunately, I've got a 5K race that weekend - and it's my favorite: it begins and ends at a local brewery. :goofy:

I've never been up that way and want desperately to go. Maybe next year.

• Member Contributer

Is anyone planning on riding Sunday? I'm going to schedule my time off this week and I'd like to know. My plan was to arrive Thursday night, ride Fri/Sat/Sun and head home Monday morning. Just need to know the riding plans as I don't want to ride all the way up there to ride 2 days. Need more of a fix :D

2 months to go and I'm officially in and will actually be riding a VFR this year instead of my "Air Compressor" as Mark called it. Arriving Thursday leaving Sunday.

Glad you are gonna be able to make it...and actually riding a street bike! Who da thunk it?

However, sorry to hear some are not gonna be able to make the trip. We will take a few corners in your honor.

• Member Contributer

Is anyone planning on riding Sunday? I'm going to schedule my time off this week and I'd like to know. My plan was to arrive Thursday night, ride Fri/Sat/Sun and head home Monday morning. Just need to know the riding plans as I don't want to ride all the way up there to ride 2 days. Need more of a fix :D

Being retired (re-treaded?) I hope to be with the last rider for the last ride. Although I won't be following you home. It's too hot down there. ;)

• Member Contributer

I'm trying to swing it, but not sure enough to commit just yet. I could use some luck making it work, haha.

Ben, you should ride your 500 the whole way... :cheerleader:

I :beer: to your good luck. Like to see you there.

Well I had planed to arrive Tuesday night, but it looks like I'll be riding now instead of trailering, so most likely will arrive Wednesday

I am flexible and poor so sharing would be great. Tenting is $10 with use of a shower. Hard to beat. More $ for libations and tires. :wheel:

Do they have air conditioned tents? haha

• Member Contributer

Do they have air conditioned tents? haha

You bet. The best kind - nature. I'm bringing a sleeping bag. In case it snows.

Archived