Tmac Swag

• Member Contributer

How would one buy a raffle ticket for the clear clutch cover if they were not attending TMAC?

Motormike, we couldn't set up an online raffle for legal reasons. If you know someone who's going to TMAC, give them your money and they can buy raffle tickets for you. If you don't know someone who's going, PM your info to me, mail me a check and I'll put your name in the raffle. Does that work for you?

I'll gladly bring MotorMike's money. However there may be a Summit Extra Pale Ale carring charge. :beer:

MotorMike, pay the Deer Slayer! ;-)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

How would one buy a raffle ticket for the clear clutch cover if they were not attending TMAC?

Talk to me pal.

• Member Contributer

Remember, if you are interested in buying raffle tickets for the clutch cover SebSpeed is donating but you are not able to attend in person, you can still do so by purchasing raffle tickets from me. You can either transfer money via PayPal or mail a check to me (PM me and I'll send you my info) no later than end of day tomorrow, Wednesday.

For the folks attending TMAC, you can, of course, buy your raffle tickets onsite right up to the time of the drawing Saturday evening.

If you are the lucky winner, I will make sure to get the certificate to you.

One ticket is $10, or you can buy three for $25.

The proceeds from the raffle will go to VFRD to help cover the cost of running this awesome forum and TMAC. The winner will receive a certificate and will mail their clutch cover to Seb for a custom-made clear clutch cover.

Terry. I have a clear cover. I have no use for a second one. You shall have 3 tickets on me. I'll post you the numbers so you can play along at home.

Good luck!

• Member Contributer

Terry. I have a clear cover. I have no use for a second one. You shall have 3 tickets on me. I'll post you the numbers so you can play along at home.

Good luck!

You are Very Kind Timmy. The best. But. I'm in the same boat. Have one already. Am buying three tickets my self. And was planning on donating the cover if I won (although I have already talked to MotorMike - y'all remember the Wing Man Supreme - about some sort of donation). You and I could get a syndicate going to make sure The Most Deserving Person (in our combined opinion - who has the sobbiest story?) gets the certificate. Ponder this new info and get back to me. Wish I was there.

P.S. This whole thing assumes one of us wins the cover. Otherwise it's all fantasy.

• Member Contributer

Hehe...umm... the "certificate" may consist of a handshake agreement... As the paper copy I printed is safe and sound on my desk at home... Oopsie :sad:

You're trustworthy. You have Bavarian in you. :-)

• Member Contributer

Hehe...umm... the "certificate" may consist of a handshake agreement... As the paper copy I printed is safe and sound on my desk at home... Oopsie :sad:

You're trustworthy. You have Bavarian in you. :-)

Yeah. Good thing he's not Irish; you know we can't be trusted as far as you can throw a VFR. :goofy:

• 11 months later...

Doesn't look like we'll have any swag this year 2016, got no help or volunteers to put it together.

After 13 years of doing this I'm out of motivation to do it all solo!

• Member Contributer

blantons.jpg

I'm on the wrong coast, but I think the annual Tmac event is just a fantastic tradition. I've enjoyed reading (with no small amount of envy) the write-ups from years past. I'm going to send along a bottle of Blanton's in contribution to this year's pile o' swag.

Archived