Tmac Swag

• Member Contributer

Since KanadianKen can't make it to TMAC this year, I'm temporarily filling his job as SWAG collector.

For several years we've been able to gather up a bunch of SWAG to give away on the Saturday night at TMAC, and it's happened as a result of members that pilfer their company marketing rooms, suppliers trunks, and friendly dealers/parts suppliers that kick in what they can.

If you can procure some hats, shirts, bike parts, tiger striped bikinis, whatever, please either bring it with you to the event or send it ahead of time to the Microtel (Microtel Inn & Suites, 81 Allman Drive, Franklin, NC 28734), marked to the attention of Kevin Bailey - VFRD TMAC Event.

These items are handed out after dinner on Saturday, and usually they are quite a hit with everyone.

Thanks in advance!

Warwoman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

You'll get my tiger striped bikini when you pry it off my cold, dead buttocks.

I bet I can get at least 10 volunteers to help me, Timmy! ;-)

With the killing, or the prying?

• Member Contributer

With the killing, or the prying?

Just the prying, Seb! Are you volunteer #1?

For prize donations, yes. You're on your own with Timmy :wink:

I will donate:

- 1 can imported VR46 Monster Energy drink

- 1 unused KanadianKen 6th gen top box solo rack

- a handful of SebspeedCustoms stickers

And probably a few more things, need to dig a bit more.

• Member Contributer

For prize donations, yes. You're on your own with Timmy :wink:

I will donate:

- 1 can imported VR46 Monster Energy drink

- 1 unused KanadianKen 6th gen too box solo rack

- a handful of SebspeedCustoms stickers

And probably a few more things, need to dig a bit more.

Thanks Seb, you rock! Timmy, looks like you get to keep your tiger striped bikini for a little while longer.

My money says she could talk it right off of you.

• Member Contributer

Okay.........I've hit up Traxxion Dynamics for some stuff, and they'll get back to me some time next week. At Warwoman's suggestion, I spoke with them and they had mentioned what their usual prizes are, but I don't want to say anything just yet. (It's way cool, believe me!)

I've had my 929 Ohlins shock and Forks serviced from them, and just dropped off 98Curt's Ohlins shock last week too, and they're really cool people. Since it's 10 min from the house, just drove up there and got to meet "Ruckus" the goofy dog/mascot that belongs to the owner (awesome dog!!!), and received a full tour of the shops and CNC areas. Quite the operation, and whatever questions I had, took as much time as needed to answer them. Anyway....

Stay tuned for further details........

Peace

I'll send a case of vino again -- and this time it'll actually arrive before the event. What a concept.

Nice, thanks again Brian!

I don't know who ended up enjoying the last one??? :unsure:

I don't know who ended up enjoying the last one??? :unsure:

I told the manager to give it to the hotel staff. That should buy us some flexibility if you guys decide to trash the place. :goofy:

Although I"ll be absent this year - I've got some Motorcycling books to send - for those that can read....... and I should have the 5th Gen Solo racks rolling by then - I'll donate one of those also. I have some time to raid my marketing swag treasure chest as well.

Thanks Warwomen, for taking this part of the TMAC festivities on.

Someone in the I.T. world......... needs to figure out how to rig up a live feed from the Saturday night event for those of us that can't be there in person!! House - you gonna be there? Nudge nudge,.,,,

• Member Contributer

Although I"ll be absent this year - I've got some Motorcycling books to send - for those that can read....... and I should have the 5th Gen Solo racks rolling by then - I'll donate one of those also. I have some time to raid my marketing swag treasure chest as well.

Thanks Warwomen, for taking this part of the TMAC festivities on.

Someone in the I.T. world......... needs to figure out how to rig up a live feed from the Saturday night event for those of us that can't be there in person!! House - you gonna be there? Nudge nudge,.,,,

A live feed could inhibit behavior for those of us who can control themselves; it is likely to be recordable so those who cannot control themselves will see the evidence the next day. That could be interesting to say the least.

But I'd love to have a recording of the go kart racing since I missed that episode last year.

Thanks you Ken for your outstanding support.

• Member Contributer

I have a brand new pair of AGV gloves that I bought on closeout. They are a little too snug for me. I will gladly donate these for a prize.

• Member Contributer

I have several donations that will remain mysterious.

• Member Contributer

Shout-out to Peter Harris from Aztec^Cargo! Peter is going to donate some helmet sunblockers as door prizes. You can find him on Amazon where he sells some cool moto stuff under the name Aztec^Cargo.

Warwoman

• Member Contributer

Shout-out to Peter Harris from Aztec^Cargo! Peter is going to donate some helmet sunblockers as door prizes. You can find him on Amazon where he sells some cool moto stuff under the name Aztec^Cargo.

Warwoman

Shout-Out to Warwoman for brilliantly pursuing swag! You go grrrrl. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

Ya'll, I'm on a roll!

Shout-out to fellow rider and owner of the Athens, GA Batteries Plus store, Jason Padilla. He's given me a bag full of gifts to take to TMAC.

And another to Jack Borsos from www.racerpartswholesale.com, who is sending a 10 liter Marsee magnetic tank bag.

Wohooo!!!

Archived