$50 Rebate On Set Of Dunlop Q3

Rush2112

Question

• Member Contributer

Not my preferred brand, but others like them so I thought I would share the deal. Received an email from MotoMummy advertising the special... I'm not affiliated in any way.

dun_q3.1.jpg

Dunlop $50 rebate with purchase of a set of tires

If you purchase a set of Dunlop Q3 tires we will ship it with the Dunlop $50 rebate form.

Save even more with discounted Bridgeport valve stems available with all purchases!

Free shipping within in the continental US.

120/70/ZR17 & 180/55/ZR17 combo for $228.98 ($178.98 with rebate)

120/70/ZR17 & 190/50/ZR17 combo for $248.98 ($198.98 with rebate)

120/70/ZR17 & 190/55/ZR17 combo for $251.98 ($201.98 with rebate)

If you're local to our Round Rock, TX location remember we do free mount and balance if you purchase tires through us. It's done on the spot with no appointment needed. Just bring in your wheels off the bike.

15 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

This appears to be a manufacturer sponsored rebate as I a few emails were received from different vendors offering the same deal.

I quite like the Bridgestone S20's on my 600RR, Dunlops not as much. They tend to pyramid on my at 2/3rds tread life. The Bridgestones stay nice and predictable.

My 6th gen Viffer would destroy rear Q2's in less than 2500 miles, and I honestly can't imagine my '14 would be any better on the Q3.

• Member Contributer

I quite like the Bridgestone S20's on my 600RR, Dunlops not as much. They tend to pyramid on my at 2/3rds tread life. The Bridgestones stay nice and predictable.

My 6th gen Viffer would destroy rear Q2's in less than 2500 miles, and I honestly can't imagine my '14 would be any better on the Q3.

The Q3 tire is far superior to the Q2 in just about every way. Give them a shot if you are on the fence.

• Member Contributer

No rebate yet but are on sale Jake Wilson .

120/70ZR-17 (58W) Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Radial Front Motorcycle Tire Part# 1447790002
Our price: $99.88 180/55ZR-17 (73W) Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Radial Rear Motorcycle Tire Part# 1447820002
Our price: $125.98

Free shipping .

• Member Contributer

Not my preferred brand, but others like them so I thought I would share the deal. Received an email from MotoMummy advertising the special... I'm not affiliated in any way.

dun_q3.1.jpg

Dunlop $50 rebate with purchase of a set of tires

If you purchase a set of Dunlop Q3 tires we will ship it with the Dunlop $50 rebate form.

Save even more with discounted Bridgeport valve stems available with all purchases!

Free shipping within in the continental US.

120/70/ZR17 & 180/55/ZR17 combo for $228.98 ($178.98 with rebate)

120/70/ZR17 & 190/50/ZR17 combo for $248.98 ($198.98 with rebate)

120/70/ZR17 & 190/55/ZR17 combo for $251.98 ($201.98 with rebate)

If you're local to our Round Rock, TX location remember we do free mount and balance if you purchase tires through us. It's done on the spot with no appointment needed. Just bring in your wheels off the bike.

I can't get the Motomummy price to bring up your qouted price. The price I got yesterday was $278 before $50 rebate and now it comes up $253 before rebate.

Any one else getting this price?

• Member Contributer

Do you understand that this topic is almost a year old?

Rebates don't come out for a couple of months.

So you're saying there's a chance?

No/ Oh, you are saying to put down the bourbon and read the dates....now I get it.

Sorry senior Carver that was last March .

I should have known that you would revive a 9 month old thread to bring it up to new content...no worries. I will see you soon enough. :wink:

• Member Contributer

Do you understand that this topic is almost a year old?

Rebates don't come out for a couple of months.

So you're saying there's a chance?

No/ Oh, you are saying to put down the bourbon and read the dates....now I get it.

Sorry senior Carver that was last March .

I should have known that you would revive a 9 month old thread to bring it up to new content...no worries. I will see you soon enough. :wink:

I understand. I hear you have other things on your mind these days, hope you make it to E.T.

Archived