Sumsum <3 Official Registration Page

didit

• Member Contributer

sumsum3

The 2015 VFRD SUM SUM <3 is Aug. 18 - 21st (Tue - Fri)

Montrose, CO

http://www.vfrdiscus...-sumsum-3-page/

Red Arrow Inn 970-249-9641

1702 Main St. Montrose, CO 81401

Rooms reserved under "VFRD SumSum"

Tire Deal for VFRD / SUMSUM 3 Attendees!

Highland Motorcycles 970-240-2197 www.highland-cycles.com

Call and order which ever tire you want for $10 over cost.

Installation: $50 for rear / $25 for front & $3/tire disposal fee

Must be ordered minimum 6 business days prior to the 17th/18th. Secured with a cc

Tag this page to receive update notification.

As additional details become available, it will be added here so please keep the comments to a minimum.

Additional Shirt, Long Sleeve special edition shirt is available for $45.

I've ordered a few extra shirts, so those attending may have a chance to purchase an extra.

I will en devour to keep the attending list up to date on a weekly, daily basis.

REGISTERED ATTENDING:

didit

CVVFR

Veefer800Canuck

Kanadian Kawasaki Kraig

Lee 2002

MaxSwell

Cageless-in-Seattle

Q-Dawg

Dragonfly

Sparrow75

motormike

jmtech

Mrs jmtech

huntinggunns

VcFR

clwesel

FSAE

rangemaster

Reddog

gswanson

Axel7

Mrs. Axel7

ki-speed

HispanicSlammer

ZiaVFR

Shade

00Yeller + 1

vfrcapn

Cogswell

COS_VFR

Belfry

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Q-Dawg and Dragonfly are booked and registered! Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

• Member Contributer

Nice logo, Sum Sum cubed, I like.

Someone got it! Nice. . . .

Thanks for the bump & feature Veefer.

Q-Dawg & Dragonfly makes 9. Only 41 more to go to hit the goal.

T-Shirts are decided on. Long Sleeve special orders are chosen.

Two more great prizes added to the mix.

I'll be calling the hotel next week to check on room availability, plus confirming the dinner menu(s), beer and such.

• Member Contributer

Someone got it! Nice. . . .

Thanks for the bump & feature Veefer.

Q-Dawg & Dragonfly makes 9. Only 41 more to go to hit the goal.

T-Shirts are decided on. Long Sleeve special orders are chosen.

Two more great prizes added to the mix.

I'll be calling the hotel next week to check on room availability, plus confirming the dinner menu(s), beer and such.

Thanks for all your hard work Tony. You do indeed Rock! Is it possible the home team may outnumber the Canucks?! If so, yous should be ashamed. It would not be the SumSum I've become familiar with. So get it together you Northerners. :biggrin:

confirming the dinner menu(s), beer and such.

Is it possible the home team may outnumber the Canucks?! . :biggrin:

Now that he has mentioned Beer, the Canadians will be coming out of the woodwork.

• Member Contributer

Now that he has mentioned Beer, the Canadians will be coming out of the woodwork.

Hey! That's national profiling: Accurate, but profiling nonetheless.

I wouldn't ride 1,300 miles (in each direction) just for the beer and burgers at Horsefly. However, I'm seriously considering it for the windy roads, welcoming locals, camaraderie and entertaining fabrications of the VFR faithful when fuelled by the aforementioned beer and burgers. Too bad our Canuck petrodollar has nosedived making everything 20 percent more expensive. Of course, there is a simple solution: Drink beer until the exchange rate doesn't bother me anymore. :wink::beer:

• Member Contributer

I am booked at the hotel need to book event ,both of us will be there again and may bring a 2 stroker yammie to smell up the place will be fun to ride those roads on a 2 stroker in the power band all the time eh!

• Member Contributer

Am I really cutting my European vacation short in order to traverse the length of many states to attend this?

hypnotic-spiral-picture.gif

Yes Timmy, yes you are ...

Besides, in Europe you're just another American on a rented sportsbike ... At SumSum3 you're Timmy the Cop, legendary knee-scraping promoter of sock puppet monkeys, the flat black paint job, sangria, and defiler of defenceless parked motorcycles.

staring................................at............................................swirly.................................................thing

300608_2606060470514_1475416717_n.jpg?oh

• Member Contributer

Am I really cutting my European vacation short in order to traverse the length of many states to attend this?

hypnotic-spiral-picture.gif

Yes Timmy, yes you are ...

Besides, in Europe you're just another American on a rented sportsbike ... At SumSum3 you're Timmy the Cop, legendary knee-scraping promoter of sock puppet monkeys, the flat black paint job, sangria, and defiler of defenceless parked motorcycles.

I thought I just saw Rod Serling looking in my window . . . :huh:

• Member Contributer

My lovely bride and I are registered ,I need to trailer out so I will be there hopefully early to help with picking up things .

Do you donkeys know how hard it was to get that video from my phone to YouTube to vfrd whilst sitting in a Ford Explorer police package on the scene of a stabbing?

• Member Contributer

Do you donkeys know how hard it was to get that video from my phone to YouTube to vfrd whilst sitting in a Ford Explorer police package on the scene of a stabbing?

Next time, make the video before you do the stabbing, but after looking at the swirly thing.

Work harder, to make more money, to attend the sum sum which will make me work harder, to make more money, to have more fun at the sum sum,

cause I'll work harder, knowing I'm making money, that'll get me to the sum sum, cause if I work harder, I'll make more money, to meet the donkeys at the sumsum

while staring at a swirly thing, that makes me work harder, making me more money, to buy bigger swirly things, that should be at the sumsum

But I won't stab anyone else

Archived