Official 12Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread 2015

• Member Contributer

I will be there in spirit with you fine people - hoping to see some awesome videos posted of 28, pics of riding and motel shenanigans, and of course the Saturday night event - I hope its a blast for everyone.

You will be missed KK. Hope to see you next year.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Room is reserved and registration completed! Excited to meet all of y'all out there!

Also, I have a 2 queen room so if someone needs a place to stay for 1/2 price then hit me up on messenger and we can figure something out.

His tongue will be severely missed....... :cool:

Wouldn't think twice about this until I realized who said it. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Sorry Ken, but you are NOT allowed to miss a Tmac!!! :mad:

I say we raise a 2-stroke blender prepared strawberry margarita in his honor!

I've heard rumors of this contraption but I have yet to witness it. I think this device is a figment of someone's lack of imagination. So prove me wrong. Please?

Sorry Ken, but you are NOT allowed to miss a Tmac!!! :mad:

I say we raise a 2-stroke blender prepared strawberry margarita in his honor!

I've heard rumors of this contraption but I have yet to witness it. I think this device is a figment of someone's lack of imagination. So prove me wrong. Please?

I'm with Terry. I have only heard whispers of it, but never have I seen the beast in the flesh.

:blink:

• Member Contributer

Room was reserved months ago. Finally made it official yesterday and registered.

I need to get to that at some point. I am still trying to learn to ride a motorbike first before I commit!

40+ and holding, we usually have 20 + sign-ups in the last few weeks which makes it a Real PIA trying to have the right number and size of T-shirts needed. :wacko:

40+ and holding, we usually have 20 + sign-ups in the last few weeks which makes it a Real PIA trying to have the right number and size of T-shirts needed. :wacko:

You can likely count me in, still trying to figure logistics out. I may also not be on a CB anymore for TMac, lets see how next weekend or so goes...

Anyone thaught of camping? There are lots of great camp areas around.

• Member Contributer

Done, Thx

• Member Contributer

You can likely count me in, still trying to figure logistics out. I may also not be on a CB anymore for TMac, lets see how next weekend or so goes...

You can, but nearly half the draw of TMac is the group and the bench racing after. Don't know if you enjoy an adult beverage or two, but it kinda sux to hang for a bit after the ride, then have to go "home" for the evening.

You can, but nearly half the draw of TMac is the group and the bench racing after. Don't know if you enjoy an adult beverage or two, but it kinda sux to hang for a bit after the ride, then have to go "home" for the evening.

Well, good point. I guess I should stop being cheap :P. I only enjoy beverages while I'm breathing :).

Archived