Pro-Bolt Anodized Oil Filler Caps On Clearance

SEBSPEED

Question

I was just buying one for myself, and found that they are on clearance sale.

Regular price, $18.51... sale price, $8.48!

Follow the link here: http://www.probolt-usa.com/aluminium/motorcycle-accessories.html?cat=619&thread_pitch=236&thread_washer_dia=237

If that doesn't work for some reason, look up the M24x3 cap for the BMW F650S. This is the same part veefer800canuck used on his bike.

lofcb10b_1.jpg

ProBolt does list another part for BMW/Honda fitment at the full price, that is the wrong one.

Enjoy!

19 answers to this question

Thank you Sir, always wanted a different color so I could tell at a glance it was secure.

I believe these parts are drilled for safety wire, so there's extra measure if you feel the need...

Open the attached text file for complete honda fitment information for the oil cap.

Basis: Pro-Bolt part LOFCB10 fits my 1999, therefore my 1999 oem oil cap P/N that fits any other Honda models will also fit the Pro-Bolt part.

fitment.txt

• Member Contributer

Follow the link here: http://www.probolt-usa.com/aluminium/motorcycle-accessories.html?cat=619&thread_pitch=236&thread_washer_dia=237

If that doesn't work for some reason, look up the M22x3 cap for the BMW F650S. This is the same part veefer800canuck used on his bike.

lofcb10b_1.jpg

ProBolt does list another part for BMW/Honda fitment at the full price, that is the wrong one.

Enjoy!

The link brings us to

Description

Smooth finish, drilled for easy fitment of lockwire, supplied with O ring. Thread M24 Pitch 3mm. Material - High Tensile Anodised Aluminium.

But you say we need the 22mm no?

If that doesn't work for some reason, look up the M22x3 cap for the BMW F650S. This is the same part veefer800canuck used on his bike.

lofcb10b_1.jpg

Enjoy!

The link brings us to

Description

Smooth finish, drilled for easy fitment of lockwire, supplied with O ring. Thread M24 Pitch 3mm. Material - High Tensile Anodised Aluminium.

Sorry Leon, typo on my part. The F650 part is an M24x3. I will edit my original post.

Also, if you don't have a nearby supplier, I can broker one for you... just let me know when to expect it.

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the find Seb (and the clarification Dutchy...I was also hung up on the size difference). Cheers, R.

• Member Contributer

lofcb10b_1.jpg

Enjoy!

The link brings us to

Description

Sorry Leon, typo on my part. The F650 part is an M24x3. I will edit my original post.

Also, if you don't have a nearby supplier, I can broker one for you... just let me know when to expect it.

So size does matter... :cool:

• Member Contributer

Correct! and I'd hazard a guess and state that the girth is more important that its length......

Archived