Motopumps "we're Not Going To The Ny International Motorcycle Show Sale

MotoPumps

Question

Instead of vending at the NY show this year, we have decided to save on the massive overhead of attending and will be passing the savings on to our fellow VFR riders. Check out the thread on ADV.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1029124

1 answer to this question

• Member Contributer

Rob,

Good on you for skipping the show this year. I've never personally had a booth at the Javits center, but I know people who have. The stories and prices suck, so I can't say I blame you. I won't be in attendance this year...oh well.

As far as the pump, I can vouch for both Rob and his products. I've had both versions of the pump, and the newest iteration is pretty sweet. In fact, I was rolling down the Merritt pkwy back in September and ended up with a nail in my rear tire. After a few minutes of contemplating whether I should call AAA or ride home on it, I remembered I had a virgin Motopump and Dynaplug kit in my top case. In literally less time than I stood there thinking about it, the rear tire was plugged and re inflated. Easy as pie. I like the lossless hose fitting, and the pressure gauge matched my carry-on gauge. Best part was just plugging the unit into the Battery Tender's SAE port. Don't forget the Dynaplugs, though....that is half the magic!

Archived