Skully Hud

Ultimatevfr

• Member Contributer

I remember reading about either this company or a similar one. Biggest concern is that the helmet design was really cheap from a safety viewpoint.

• Member Contributer

I'm in next stages of fusar applications

Are you in the field test stage yet? Any comments on ergonomics ? I'm very intrigued with the whole premise of this technology being adapted into our gear.

None of us have touched any of the kit yet, stage 1 was application selection, there's a bunch of questionnaires at stage 2, then guessing next stage will be you may be selected for beta testing. They're not very forthcoming with how much we'll have to do.

Main difference I can see between fusar and skully is that the visor is the display in fusar instead of a small hud located in your view. The visor system can be turned off so the helmet can be used as standard.

I like the features (and voice activation) in that fusar video, but I like the HUD better from Nuviz. I think for me it'll come down to price between those two... SKully is going to be way too expensive and probably isn't that great of a helmet.

• Member Contributer

I'm more likely to buy something along the lines of http://www.ridenuviz.com/#introinstead

It's the same thing as Skully, but it mounts on your existing helmet instead.

This looks like it would be a good choice, especially if the helmet you have now cost a pretty penny, no need to buy another helmet just for the HUD.

Archived