On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter

DaveM

Folks,

The following is an excerpt of an Email I recieved yesterday for the Indianapolis area releae of the movie. Any other area VFR riders want to tag along?

I just wanted to check in with you regarding the Friday release of On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter. There have been a few last minute changes to theater locations for Indiana. All changes for Indiana theater locations have been updated on www.onanysundayfilm.com

In other news I am putting most of my emphasis on the 7:30pm showing of On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter at Regal Village Park Stadium 17 located at 2222 E 146th Street, Carmel, IN 46032.

We are working with Westfield Powersports to do a motorcycle ride in to the theater that will be hosted by film director Dana Brown. We are going to have Dana at Westfield around 6:00-6:15pm and then everyone that wants to ride to the theater (approx 5 miles) will depart around 6:45pm to head to theater for the 7:30pm showing of the movie.

Immediately following the movie we’ll have a 20-25 minute Q&A session with Dana Brown.

Archived