Cheaper To Keep Her (And Still Sexy Hot)... Rideapart Plasters 5Th Gen On Cover!

MarantzManiac

Nice article and couldn't agree more, specially on this:

"It feels good to spank a newer machine with your old bike. The only thing better than leaving a newer bike in your dust, is leaving a newer, more powerful bike in your dust"

Reminds me of a friend of mine with a newer CBR600RR who keeps bragging about how his bike "better than mine in every single way" every time i see him, and only shuts the f**k up when i leave him in my dust every single time we go out for a ride :D

Im not a pro by any mean, but u just gotta know the limits of your bike and how to get the most out of it!

I think most people sell/trade bikes often because they're not sure what kind of bike or riding style suita them better until they settle with the right bike for you (weight, power, ergo, style, ....etc.)

• Member Contributer

Its not what you have but how you use it! I bought my 5 Gen because I thought it would work well for me, plus I've never really been into the inline 4 bikes, so far I have no regrets. In fact, the last time I've ridden anything other than a V-Twin or V-4 must have been in the early 90's.

Archived