Just Installed Delkevic System

AaronB

Exhaust looks good! Really like way the cans' tips finish at the back of the bike. Is that the as-is fit or did you modify the length to get that finish?

boy I love that! Best looking ones Ive seen for the 6th gen. I've been looking to get the same setup for my '04 and after this post I may just have to pull the trigger.

Are those the slip ons or did you get the full set with the headers?

• Member Contributer

Thanks! They aren't very adjustable in positioning..just kind of ended up that way. Still stock header.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same system on mine. I really like it I just wish there was a better mounting system for the cans. Would be nice if there was a tab welded to the can for a concealed mounting vs the band clamp setup but its still a nice system none the less. I don't run baffles in mine either. I have a couple thousand miles on mine and the pipe between the cat and cans has yellowed some but that's it.

Just about to purchase these myself when i discovered your thread!

How noisey are they? I find the stock system far too quiet as ive come off an SV650s with a baffleless 450mm beowulf can. Ive been reading reviews on these and some people see to think theyre too loud for the road?

Ill be after the 200mm round set up like yours. I think it looks much better than the ovals :)

Archived