3Rd Gen Owners, Left Side Systems!

keny

If someone is wanting a RC30 style exhaust, there is new ones now on e-bay. I don´t know if I´m allowed to hyperlink them, but UK e-bay, search word VFR 750 and full exhaust systems. Awable for both the 1990-1993 and 1994-1997 versions. Made from stainless steel headers and a aluminium Viper silencer.
:wheel::lurk:
$(KGrHqVHJEgFCjecK7fnBQwh(wullQ~~60_12.J

$(KGrHqV,!oEFCyPWfZ7MBQwhJ6OESQ~~60_12.J

Intime discription

Honda VFR750 VFR 750 Exhaust System Left Side Exit FL/FM/FN/FP 1990-1993 (RC30 Style)

• Developed using the latest in exhaust design technology, manufactured from superior 304 grade stainless steel.

• This is our left side exit (RC30 Style) exhaust system, with High level silencer on the left side, this really is a great way to show off your single sided swing arm. (Please see our ebay shop if you require the original right side exit system)

• Please note, you will need to remove your centre stand from the bike to use this system.

• Includes the 2 front pipes, which are a push fit into the collector, and don't require gaskets.

• The 4 exhaust port gaskets are included.

• The silencer is a short oval aluminium Viper silencer.

• Comes with a 2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty.

• Free UK Delivery.

Honda VFR750 VFR 750 Exhaust System Left Side Exit FR/FS/FT/FV 1994-1997 (RC30 Style)

• Developed using the latest in exhaust design technology, manufactured from superior 304 grade stainless steel.

• This is our left side exit (RC30 Style) exhaust system, with High level silencer on the left side, this really is a great way to show off your single sided swing arm. (Please see our ebay shop if you require the original right side exit system)

• Please note, you will need to remove your centre stand from the bike to use this system.

• Includes the 2 front pipes, which are a push fit into the collector, and don't require gaskets.

• The 4 exhaust port gaskets are included.

• The silencer is a short oval aluminium Viper silencer.

• Comes with a 2 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty.

• Free UK Delivery.

• Member Contributer

The first comment you'll get after installing one is............."Man, that bike is sweet, what is that a Ducati?" LOL

Rollin

Nice that someone's making those again! Only thing is, they always seem to hang a bit too low..... If only they would raise it up a bit to match the heights of the right high systems closer, then these left side pipes would be fantastic to put on a VFR

• Member Contributer

Is that the Sandy Bike Spares system? I've not heard much good about them, unfortunately...

Ciao,

They are Sandy Bike Spares systems, and yes, I have no clue of the quality of them, but seem some know........

The RC30 had a left side system to make wheel changes quick during LeMans 24H races, it had higher footpegs than a RC36 etc. So geting ot sorted whit still having passanger pegs (that again the RC30 didnt have) sacrifices have to be made. I do agree they are a bit low, and also the pipe can limit lean Angel.

But what I started to think about is the 1986 VFR750F US works bikes that also had a left side exhaust, but whit a conventunal swing (not a SSSA) what is the benefit? A right side exhaust would be more easy to get close to a bike whit not the chain there that can hit the exhaust.

Only thing is, they always seem to hang a bit too low..... If only they would raise it up a bit to match the heights of the right high systems closer, then these left side pipes would be fantastic to put on a VFR

:1:

So this is what you would perfer?

Matt_s_VFR2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived