Rc45 Turbo Rc46 Turbo

Guest wargen

Hi Everybody, did a post and described my Project and a was asked to post more information, så here we are, i have lot of Picture comming up but some problem uploading them.

I'm 49 years old on sunday and Electronic engineer love motorcycles and going to Honda in Japan to meet the constructor of RC30 in couple of week so yes im a freak, but i have a wery nice wife ho likes bikes so family support all hours in grage

I started with my RC45 and did not want experiment to much with that Engine, so i took a RC46 Engine, my first Engine was a vtec, and i blowed that when i did1,7 bar in turbo, but it did make wheele in 250km/h

I found out that bike is lite to hysteric with 170HP and Lovely to ride about 140-150 Hp(Video coming i promise)

I started to take all Electronic from Honda away and put on a MSIII to stock Engine and started to make it fit with all stock sensors in RC46, and after a couple of week it works great and got tuned in realy good with vtec and ignition curve, drive around for a year and started collect parts for my turbo Project,

and got a new turbo on ebay 150$ Nissa Qashcay 2,3 Diesel i Think, water and oilcooled and adjustable wing in turbo so no need for dump stuff, but a Little hassle to build controling Electronic to n RC digital servo to Control the wing, but what a succés, so no i have dynamic load pressure from trottle handle and all Readings from traction Control regulate boost(I taped in on stock ABS sensors front and rear)

I did take me 2 years to build but im wery pleased and it work great

More is comming.....

post-31330-0-77460400-1411415860.jpg

• Member Contributer

Yeah those loooong Scandinavian winters must make for looooooooooooooong hours in the garage...... :goofy:

Welcome to VFRD!

• Member Contributer

That's a very good way to open up on this forum! You'll have a lot of friends, very shortly! :cool:

I have ridden a supercharged 5th Gen VFR800Fi, though I don't recall what bhp it was putting out, so I can imagine what a blown VFR is like.

Welcome. :beer:

Here is one Picture from side, can anyone see the turbo ?

And the rolling road to dial in ignition and injectors

And a Picture from all Electronic stuff(this is when decoding hondas ABS system

post-31330-0-73204900-1411491950.jpg

post-31330-0-03179500-1411492219.jpg

post-31330-0-54121200-1411492241.jpg

Yes, i do have that, i even have 5 on this bike, one for each cylinder and one after the turbo so i have one fuel curve for each cylinder, the two most backward cyliner(1 and) need a lttle bit mor fuel...But mostly i use that one after the turbo.

This is from my wery first start, there is some Close shoot on turbo location,

And Picture is from wiring up and get it hooked in to the computer

Min film.wmv

post-31330-0-44670200-1411494943.jpg

I use megasquirt MSIII Extra, it can handle 8 each cylinder and have a lot of ind and out ports and I did the evaluation of decoding the honda camwheel for the firmware

I use computer to analyse logs after a run and when i use autotune i have to bring computer on bike and it hooked up with bluetooth

• Member Contributer

Thanks, is there any more vfr Engine running with non honda Electronic?

the cost for hardware included turbo is about 2000$

Are you offering a kit for sale?

Thanks everybody, hopefully this video from 0,7 bar bost ,

And more Picture comming

Did that bike just get up to 105 mph in about 7 seconds!?!?!