Rapidbike Evo And Racing Related Questions !

RapidBikeUSA

Hmmm you mean 9 more ?

I think 20 people bought the harnesses and currently 10 have paid for the Evo or Race module...

Thanks kinda sitting on the fence !

Yes it really is but, we can't do anything about it so..... I will be packing all 9 today +1 is Jonathan's we don't ned to ship his.

We received the harnesses today late afternoon, I will be dedicating my all day to program and ship out all 10 systems, Please remember if you have only purchased the harness, nothing will be shipped out without the purchase of the EVO or Racing module ( we still need 10 people to complete the purchase)

Thank you.

Y.T.

I hope you're not saying that even if we paid for the harness in good faith (I did), we won't get the harness unless we spend the additional $ for the module? When I pay for something, I kind of expect to get it ...

ACE

We received the harnesses today late afternoon, I will be dedicating my all day to program and ship out all 10 systems, Please remember if you have only purchased the harness, nothing will be shipped out without the purchase of the EVO or Racing module ( we still need 10 people to complete the purchase)

Thank you.

Y.T.

I hope you're not saying that even if we paid for the harness in good faith (I did), we won't get the harness unless we spend the additional $ for the module? When I pay for something, I kind of expect to get it ...

ACE

No not it all, we would hope that you would buy the module otherwise why would you purchase something you can't use without the module? if you wish not to purchase the module please request via e-mail that you would just like to get the wiring mailed out to you and no problem at all , I would put your wiring in the mail today.

our e-mail is info@rapidbike.us , please let me know I will be more than happy to mail out your harness by itself . Thank you. and I am sorry if my previous post had caused a misunderstanding.and our phone # 407-277-5557 if you need to call us.

Yaman

• Like 1

So, how much effort is the install going to be? Since I haven't heard any questions relating to that, I'm presuming it's a few hours work?

Any installation documentation included?

(sorry if this is the wrong thread to post that question)

So, how much effort is the install going to be? Since I haven't heard any questions relating to that, I'm presuming it's a few hours work?

Any installation documentation included?

(sorry if this is the wrong thread to post that question)

According to instructions, it looks very easy .

Thank you.

Y.T.

ACE

No not it all, we would hope that you would buy the module otherwise why would you purchase something you can't use without the module? if you wish not to purchase the module please request via e-mail that you would just like to get the wiring mailed out to you and no problem at all , I would put your wiring in the mail today.

our e-mail is info@rapidbike.us , please let me know I will be more than happy to mail out your harness by itself . Thank you. and I am sorry if my previous post had caused a misunderstanding.and our phone # 407-277-5557 if you need to call us.

Yaman

Ah, yes just a misunderstanding then. I do want the cable ahead of time & will email to that effect. My intent is to get the module as well (yes, the cable is not of much use w/o) but this allows me to layout/install the cabling & have it ready for when the budget allows purchase of the module.

Thx for clearing this up, I'm a bit slow I guess :goofy: ...

ACE

Thank you.

Y.T.

ACE

Yaman

Ah, yes just a misunderstanding then. I do want the cable ahead of time & will email to that effect. My intent is to get the module as well (yes, the cable is not of much use w/o) but this allows me to layout/install the cabling & have it ready for when the budget allows purchase of the module.

Thx for clearing this up, I'm a bit slow I guess :goofy: ...

ACE

NO PROBLEM. Just let us know when you are ready, we always have plenty of the modules!!! and your price will stay the same since you have already purchased the harness.

Y.T.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

All parts have just arrived and from the CLEAR instructions it looks reasonably easy to install the harness.

Install tonight road test tomorrow:-)

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

I got the module and harness for my 07 RWB on Friday. Can't wait to get it installed. 1st order of business is to finish they 75
S3 clutch actuator that I'm waiting on a part from Germany on.

The install instructions on the RB module looks very clear and easy to do. Hopefully later this week or next I'll get them put in.

Nick

• Member Contributer

Sniff sniff, mines still awaiting UK Customs clearance :( More pain when they sting me for VAT & import duty :( still cheaper than UK supplier though :)

I got the module and harness for my 07 RWB on Friday. Can't wait to get it installed. 1st order of business is to finish they 75

The install instructions on the RB module looks very clear and easy to do. Hopefully later this week or next I'll get them put in.

Nick

What's a 75 s3 ??

• Member Contributer

Ok so the harness is all connected and plugged in, the bike starts and runs, however when I connect the usb and try to get a connection on my laptop it says ERROR...TUNING BIKE/RAPID BIKE NOT CONNECTED (20)

??????? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???????

• Member Contributer

Ok so the harness is all connected and plugged in, the bike starts and runs, however when I connect the usb and try to get a connection on my laptop it says ERROR...TUNING BIKE/RAPID BIKE NOT CONNECTED (20)

Do you have the right software installed to tune the module? Did you download the master software with your serial number from the instructions?

I just got my rb racing to connected to my laptop. It took a little while for my laptop to "install the rapid bike device driver" or something like that with it plugged in and bike running, but after it installed the device software I was able to click the get map button and everything connected fine.
b198d9b7ce37e31889e2cfc64006e873.jpg93606d8571a9edb364cf05f74b0303b9.jpga1e6c4457aa61760a3478e0b7b64c33e.jpg4d2870c3a4a96bb05e32a287ce705c33.jpgb50b2259c2be2a59acbfb8e6592e132d.jpgbbab2c27251b8b66bb04299c2dd8be9d.jpgb659573b4e3531e586301e8f71f07c55.jpg

Edited by CandyRedRC46

• Member Contributer

Hey CR, can you manually make a make in the RB Master software ? Reason I ask is I'd like to copy my PC3 Custom Map injection % figures into RB as a base line, as their base map will be for a stock Vtec engine !

Oh and another thing, will the unit power up on the USB, without being attached to the bike ? So I can do the above in comfort of my office :wink:

• Like 1

Hey CR, can you manually make a make in the RB Master software ? Reason I ask is I'd like to copy my PC3 Custom Map injection % figures into RB as a base line, as their base map will be for a stock Vtec engine !

Oh and another thing, will the unit power up on the USB, without being attached to the bike ? So I can do the above in comfort of my office :wink:

PLEASE DON"T use PC3 or PCV cell values in RB cells as they may not correspond to same exact value. And yes USB will power up the unit no need to have the key on to make/view the software after retrieving it.

Do you have the right software installed to tune the module? Did you download the master software with your serial number from the instructions?

Are you running windows 8 ? if so please let me know I will e-mail you a usb driver, the problem is simply your PC doesn't have the driver to connect to RB module....

PLEASE keep it in mind that if RB is not installed properly , you bike won't run.......

• Member Contributer

Nick

What's a 75 s3 ??

This is a 75 S3..

0925091643.jpg

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Thanks Yaman, I thought from reading RB info that the fuel correction is % change of the open duty cycle on the injector !?

10% is 10% unless someones telling porkies !

I'll try the unit as is with the Vtec map & hope the unit can tune effectively from the narrow band sensors.